Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats left of your USAir is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for u.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahhh, yes, ALPA's Code of Ethics demonstrated by its finest.

PCL...you watching ALPA in action over here? Rez??? how about you?

T8.. did you reply to my post for the other thread?

Also, will USAPA have a code of ethics? Do they plan on agreeing to ethical behavior, printing it, and encouraging thier membership and leadership to adhere to thier CoE?

Last edited by a moderator:
You see, that's were you are mistaken. This so called "Embraer Division" that you junior East guys rant about WASN'T USAir. Why is that so confusing to you? It was "Jets for Jobs" at a sub-carrier. An employment opportunity for guys furloughed from the company that was spiraling to failure. Nobody owes you anything more than a recall opportunity to the bottom of the active pilots list before hiring off of the street began.

Do a little research and you will find ALPA already Arbitrated that issue. The arbitraitor found that the 170's were US Air. He also found that MidAtlantic never exisited (it never had it's own 121 certificate). That is the reason that Republic wasn't obligated to take all the pilots. They merely had to adhere to J4J protocols. The money from the sale was used to secure the merger between US/HP.

So yes I was a US Air pilot at at the PID. Decided by one of your ALPA arbitrators. I also have a AAA Alpa membership card provided day 1 training on the 170.

You can take your DOH wet dream and shove it up your furloughed 'embraer division' a$s. The ruin of your career was complete before the merger was even announced.

Good luck with your yellow bellied FO friends. Your arrogance is staggering and your confidence is laughable.

Clear enough?

Personally DOH will not benefit me all that much. What does matter is that ALPA follows it's own written policies.

T8.. did you reply to my post for the other thread?

Also, will USAPA have a code of ethics? Do they plan on agreeing to ethical behavior, printing it, and encouraging thier membership and leadership to adhere to thier CoE?

I don't know...I'm not a member of USAPA.

T8

Last edited by a moderator:
Because the East agreed to using Nic. The East aggred to binding Arbitration. The East was advised not to go this route. The East was advised, work it out on your own terms not Nic. The East was advised "you are not going to like the Nic Award".

Why is it fair the East made thier own choices, agreed to the rules and then tries to change the rules? How is that fair?

I agree this is a lame thread, started by someone who's literacy is in question.

Ahem.....having said that, I really like what you wrote here, Rez, because it capsulizes exactly why there's an election in progress. You're correct, the East did do all that stupid stuff, and there were plenty of pilots trying to get the MEC's head out of its a$$, but to no avail.

Witness the fear and misinformation campaign that ALPA is on right now. I get five e-mails every day from them full of outright lies and shameless spin. You just can't fix stupid, at least not before tremendous damage is done here, and that's why there's an election taking place. Simple, eh?

I know.....somehow we should try to fix ALPA from within, etc. Sadly, there's no time. The East MEC, LEC's, and committee persons have run completely afoul and must be replaced in total. On this property, ALPA and its structure doesn't work! This has been pr oven now, over and over and over.

An honest question for you, Rez: your profile says you're "Fixing ALPA!" I'm wondering, what are you doing to fix it? Do you think your 5300+ posts here on FI.com are helping?

OK, well then thank you for helping make the point, Mr. Lewshun. The East MEC is ALPA's biggest problem.

Any chance you'd answer my questions?

Seven days :)

nope.... you guys are choosing yor path. I think you'll win...... what happens when you've got control will be your responsibility....

good luck

and I think that's what the east side is after. Our responsibility, not our responsibility shadowed by what national wants, depending on the political waves at the time etc etc etc....

Latest resources

Back