Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Whats left of your USAir is worth more than what ALPA did or didn't do for u.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In any organization there are rules to be followed. These rules (ALPA merger policy) were not followed. As a result the Nic List is seriously flawed and an illegal list. It is the duty of ALPA National to enforce and adhere to their Constitution By-Laws and Policies. They did not and have not and need to be held accountable. I can not continue to pay dues to an organization that violated it's own rules to deliberatly screw me out of my career. From the top to the bottom all of those involved in this violation need to be terminated without pension and without pay.

Honestly, if you think outside your own mind set, if you were in the same position that I am, wouldn't you fight it with every fiber in your body. I was an active US Air pilot at the time of the PID and was wrongly marked as furloughed. I would sooner see this place self implode than to accept an illegal list. What is wrong is wrong and I will fight for the side of right.

A "Policy" is not a "rule". You have no argument. USAPA will hang it's members with those yellow lanyards. They're promising things they will NEVER, EVER, EVER, be able to deliver on. Use your common sense. If USAPA wins, they, and the pilot group,(east) will be Dead on Arrival. However, because this is your stated wish, you'll be the only one smiling in the unemployment line. Good Luck Union Busting.

Last edited:
In any organization there are rules to be followed. These rules (ALPA merger policy) were not followed. As a result the Nic List is seriously flawed and an illegal list. It is the duty of ALPA National to enforce and adhere to their Constitution By-Laws and Policies. They did not and have not and need to be held accountable. I can not continue to pay dues to an organization that violated it's own rules to deliberatly screw me out of my career. From the top to the bottom all of those involved in this violation need to be terminated without pension and without pay.

Honestly, if you think outside your own mind set, if you were in the same position that I am, wouldn't you fight it with every fiber in your body. I was an active US Air pilot at the time of the PID and was wrongly marked as furloughed. I would sooner see this place self implode than to accept an illegal list. What is wrong is wrong and I will fight for the side of right.

Who provided the list of active pilots to the arbitrator? It wasn't some vindictive Westies was it? Oh that's right, wasn't it your own people at your own airline out East?

I you're trying to punish those who made the list you're doing a good job with your efforts to "self-implode" the company.

Now...and April 17th can't get here soon enough. all the crap I've been getting in the mail...and I haven't been an ALPA member in over 10 years....

I can not continue to pay dues to an organization that violated it's own rules to deliberatly screw me out of my career.
That's right, Sparky, ALPA National just continued it's love-fest with AWA by deliberately favoring them. {read dripping sarcasm}

You need to step off your self-imposed emotional rollercoaster and realize that the USAir pilots were screwed by the effects of two bankruptcies -- not ALPA. The biggest sin your MEC committed was not managing your expectations vis a vis the arbitration process. They should've told you your chances of DOH were nil. Judging by your emotional rant, however, I get the feeling you would've have believed them.

I was an active US Air pilot at the time of the PID and was wrongly marked as furloughed. I would sooner see this place self implode than to accept an illegal list. What is wrong is wrong and I will fight for the side of right.

You see, that's were you are mistaken. This so called "Embraer Division" that you junior East guys rant about WASN'T USAir. Why is that so confusing to you? It was "Jets for Jobs" at a sub-carrier. An employment opportunity for guys furloughed from the company that was spiraling to failure. Nobody owes you anything more than a recall opportunity to the bottom of the active pilots list before hiring off of the street began.

241BlujucCktl,

You can take your DOH wet dream and shove it up your furloughed 'embraer division' a$s. The ruin of your career was complete before the merger was even announced.

Good luck with your yellow bellied FO friends. Your arrogance is staggering and your confidence is laughable.

Clear enough?

It was..at least to the sane and rational amongst us.

PHXFLYR

241BlujucCktl,

You can take your DOH wet dream and shove it up your furloughed 'embraer division' a$s. The ruin of your career was complete before the merger was even announced.

Good luck with your yellow bellied FO friends. Your arrogance is staggering and your confidence is laughable.

Clear enough?

Ahhh, yes, ALPA's Code of Ethics demonstrated by its finest.

PCL...you watching ALPA in action over here? Rez??? how about you?

Latest resources

Back