• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's everyones backup career ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am seriously thinking of becoming a pimp, or a male prostitute. I will do anything for $50.

Hola Amigo Jim Anchower . . . . Been a while since you "rapped to" us . . . I heard you missed the Crew Van . . . . . up late, studying for your drug test . . . . . again? :laugh:

Hola Amigo Jim Anchower . . . . Been a while since you "rapped to" us . . . I heard you missed the Crew Van . . . . . up late, studying for your drug test . . . . . again? :laugh:

I don't know who you are talking about. The only test I have reviewed lately is one my doctors made me take. Luckily, it can be treated.As far as career changes, I think I have a few ideas, but none legal unless you are in the jungles of Thailand. In the states though, I think I would like to dance in a LAS show, like "the thunder from down under." Those guys obviously workout. I just want to be healthy.

And what qualifies them as pussies? Not putting themselves in a dangerous situation? I am failing to see your logic...
Lesse,
I will get the coloring book out. Airline pilots have the "keys" to an entire industry in their hands, yet they continue to step on each others dicks to get a krappy 16k a year job, al la freedumb, gheyjets, virgin amerika ect. Instead of developing an attitude of "this job is worth X" they cream their pants when they get the opportunity to "advance" their career, even if it deteriorates the profession a little bit. Multiply this by thousands and you have what we have today, F/Os eligible for food stamps and subsidized housing. Did you know as recent as the early 90s a second officer could afford to have a life? In previous years the airline profession was piloted by exmilitary pilots, many who had seen combat and as such saw the need to keep the profession strong. Todays airline "profession" is staffed by many pilots who advanced as a result of their parents credit rating or willingness to sell their souls to a student loan corp. The DC3 job will be taken by a warrior, and if he/she is an airline pilot, they are one of the few in this industry who isn't a pussey. Danger isn't the proof, it is just a litmus test.
PBR

Last edited:
I flipped houses as a backup career when I was furloughed for the second time 3 years ago. Made more money than I did flying. Unfortunatly, my backup plan to flipping houses was flying airplanes. I now do both.

Lesse,
I will get the coloring book out. Airline pilots have the "keys" to an entire industry in their hands, yet they continue to step on each others dicks to get a krappy 16k a year job, al la freedumb, gheyjets, virgin amerika ect. Instead of developing an attitude of "this job is worth X" they cream their pants when they get the opportunity to "advance" their career, even if it deteriorates the profession a little bit. Multiply this by thousands and you have what we have today, F/Os eligible for food stamps and subsidized housing. Did you know as recent as the early 90s a second officer could afford to have a life? In previous years the airline profession was piloted by exmilitary pilots, many who had seen combat and as such saw the need to keep the profession strong. Todays airline "profession" is staffed by many pilots who advanced as a result of their parents credit rating or willingness to sell their souls to a student loan corp. The DC3 job will be taken by a warrior, and if he/she is an airline pilot, they are one of the few in this industry who isn't a pussey. Danger isn't the proof, it is just a litmus test.
PBR
I gotta write this down. Pilots are pussies for voluntarily not putting themselves in harms way. Got it. Any other words of wisdom, oh great sage?:rolleyes:

What a moron...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back