• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What's everyones backup career ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Will my plane have "targets" painted on it? I need to know how hard it will be for the Taliban to shoot me down when they take pot-shots at me.
Hey,
Hey,
NVG requirement says flying at night, so the targets will have to be illume. This is part of the opium poppy eradication program, you will be a very unpopular member of that society, a prime candidate for your very own internet execution. Never go outside the wire without at least a platoon, company would be better.
Good Luck
PBR

Writing for the Onion seems like a nice gig, I could write outrageous stories about airline mismanagement, greed and golden parachutes.

Sad thing though, I wouldn't have to make up the stories :(

I am going to go to Austria and become a Luger. Or maybe Mexico and be a bullfighter.

I'm feverishly studying the State Bar exam in my state. I haven't gone to law school but I think if I can pass the exam I can practice law anyway.

I'm feverishly studying the State Bar exam in my state. I haven't gone to law school but I think if I can pass the exam I can practice law anyway.

Get on it! I just got charged with crossing state lines with animals for immoral purposes and need some representation.

Option 1:Airline Analyst,qualification state the obvious

Option 2:Move to Mexico and pick lettuce,send money home to family every month.

Option 3:Manufacturing gold plated oil barrels,come on you know they can afford it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back