Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What would it take to Keep union out of Colgan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
from the look of things 'round the industry ther back home, no union is tantamount to career suicide

George dubya was banned from flight info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pro union I hope it happens soon! If you speak out against the union you get banned on flight info. Unions are great I love them.

George dubya was banned from flight info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

I am so pro union I hope it happens soon! If you speak out against the union you get banned on flight info. Unions are great I love them.

Uh... I suspect it has more to do with name calling and the fact that he doesn't appear to ever posted anything even remotely constructive.

Here are a few gems.

Yeah I was going to shut up you made a good point until you said ERAU lol. Your a tool. How much money you owe stupid? LOL. I would rather be a ****************************** than a giant bone smuggler like yourself..
Well I guess you haven't checked in 2 years scumbag.
I suspect the one that got him thrown off was taken off also.

Edit: On second look, these posts aren't that bad in the grand scheme of things. I'm guessing we don't see what got him tossed or he only got a few days off.

Last edited:
Why would you not want a merger anyway?

Are you seriously asking this question (no offense)? Let's start with job security. Oh, and let's not forget small, insignificant facts like the fact that one airline is small, family-run and owned, and non-unionized, while the other is much larger, has ALPA, and a history of low morale and shady management practices.

Latest resources

Back