What will Flex do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FraxJockey said:
You don't think NJA wouldn't like to buy the CL300 or LR40/45?

I wonder if flying Challengers and Lears (at NJA) would be considered flying struck work in such a case? Maybe we would not fly them if they tried something like that....

I know I wouldn't. Especially if the reason it happened was because the pilot group was attempting to organize with the help of IBT 1108.

That CL300 looks like a real bitchin' machine BTW. Good lookin' airplane.

Not Long Cosmo....

I can't believe I have to wait 17 more days for my 50% pay raise and other bennies guaranteed in writing by my union to kick in.

Is that enough whining for you???

As an NJA pilot, I am hoping that Flex, Options and Shares all get better pay and work rules as a reaction to our TA. It can only be good for all of us in the industry.... I say this even though I have taken tons of crap about my union and crappy contract from pilots in other frax

You don't put it on the BB unless you want to be fired or drummed out.

Sad but true.

Troublemakers are not tolerated very well here.

NewFlex said:
You don't put it on the BB unless you want to be fired or drummed out.

Sad but true.

Troublemakers are not tolerated very well here.

Look at some of the post made by Kip, Mike, Peyton, Rob etc. they are all still employed. Why havent they been fired? You wont get axed for doing a good job and stating the facts. Thats the problem people are so affraid being fired. They just hide behind a user name on a public forum.

Look at some of the post made by Kip, Mike, Peyton, Rob etc. they are all still employed. Why havent they been fired?

I don't believe that anyone has been fired for posting on the BB, as a primary reason, however I believe that it has been used against people as a secondary reason. ie. Using it to suggest that people are not very happy at Flex and maybe they should move on.

I have aslo heard as of late that some of the pilots are being fired when they give their two week notice. Anybody know if there is any truth to the rumor?

91K Duty

No gray areas at all

You are either in rest or on duty. No in betweens allowed.

I for one wish all of the fractionals operated this way. It would be good for the owners and the pilots. And yes it does require more pilots:)

I for one wish all of the fractionals operated this way. It would be good for the owners and the pilots. And yes it does require more pilots:)

Good Point. Some fractionals do follow the rest requirements stringently and some just continue to, wink wink nod nod, follow the rest rules.

I still want to know if there is any truth to the rumor that Flexjet if firing pilots when they give their two week notice?

Latest resources

Back