• Boeing 737NG.

Votes: 58 44.3%
  • Airbus 318/319/320/321.

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • Boeing 757.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
General Lee said:
ACA on the other hand has no "name value"---because no one has ever heard of them, they are known to most as "United Express" or the "Delta Connection." It will be hard, but it can be done with proper marketing.

You are exactly right....that's why the boys are spending upwards of $30 million on marketing for the LCC. Also there will be no more ACA...it will be a completely different name, brand, image, whatever you want to call it. JB was an upstart not too long ago and they seem to be doing just fine. As I think we will.

Need to consider availability at the moment. I am not sure about 737NGs, but 757s are probably available...

Anyone know anything about the proposed route structure? I understand transcon flights out of IAD, but what about shorter flights? Will ACA just add transcon flights to its CURRENT route structure?

Also, assuming JO gets burned and ACA is allowed to flourish, would MESA likely replace ACA at IAD? What about gate availability there?

Take it from me

The definition of a third world country is any country who has not arrived in the "information age".

Specifically, any nation who does not have a majority percentage of it's GDP based soley upon the trading of information is considered "third world".

Sincerely,

B. Franklin, Printer

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back