ACA's new narrowbody for its LCC?

• Boeing 737NG.

Votes: 58 44.3%
  • Airbus 318/319/320/321.

Votes: 55 42.0%
  • Boeing 757.

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
Survey says: Boeing 757's. Its got the range to do transcon as well as go across the pond (one must plan ahead.) Also, I hear there are quite a few in the desert to be had for a steal - it's a good time to be buying/leasing airplanes if you've got the money.

Hose A. Jiminez said:
AWWW HORSE PACACKY!!!!

This is no place for left wing liberal politically correct B.S. We all know what 3rd world means. CALL A SPADE A SPADE!!!

I agree...I think your doing a fine job expressing your right wing political views by stereotyping Latinos....keep up the good work.

Last edited:
House_X said:
I agree...I think your doing a fine job expressing your right wing political views by stereotyping Latinos....keep up the good work.

After reading and rereading my prior post I am still unable to find where I made even the remotest reference to latinos. Maybe you can help me.

All I said is that there IS infact such a thing as a third world country. The term has just been polished over by the sensitivity police and changed to the "less offensive" term "developing nation"

"call a spade a spade" is simply a term that means call something what it is. It is not a racial slur and has absolutly no racial conotations.

And no Brazil is not a third world country (or a "developing nation" if the terminology pleases you)

Play the race card somewhere else.

Hose A. Jiminez said:
After reading and rereading my prior post I am still unable to find where I made even the remotest reference to latinos. Maybe you can help me....

You're kidding right? Forget your posts....look at your profile.

Hose A. Jiminez was a comedian back in the 50's. He made a brief appearance in "The Right Stuff". As far as the spelling, well im just a bad speller, that and the original spelling was already taken by someone.

"El choto moroto puentocho" was also from a movie. "Friday" A hilarious movie, I recommend it highly. It could be considered "racially charged" by some since it has people of different ethnicities poking fun at themselves and each other. So while your watching it, try not to take yourself too seriously.

Flying Burrito... also from a movie

Tacos y frijoles... my favorite food

South of the border... where I fly quite frequently

Federale fighter piloto... youve got me there. I am not
federale or a fighter pilot. and
certainly not a federale fighter pilot.

I hope this sets your mind at ease.

Hasta la Pasta !!!

call it what you want...

to say Brazil has an educational system that is better than ours is just plain crazy!, guess you have not been there...

spend a day or three in Rio,Brasilia, or Sao Paulo and then post that with a straight face..

"3rd world" may not be PC anymore...but "developing" is...developing slowly.

Lots of potential there, but certainly no comparison to the USA.

:rolleyes:

Umm...Not to be negative or anything but,

Chapter 11 Jet???

Good luck to ACA if they give it a go. It isn't going to be easy.

Remember the saying, "Better dead than Red!" Well, the aviation version is "Better bankrupt than MESA!" No offense to the MESA guys, but I don't like flying enough to work under the conditions United was demanding.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back