Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what type of aviation memorabilia in ur cars?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have the AOPA sticker in the back window and an SJC AOA pass :p

I have a replica of the Enola Gay nose art painted on the front fenders of my Camry.

Parking pass, IBAC badge, some freebie foam earplugs from somewhere, a 135 manual from a company that's out of business, a paycheck that bounced from a company that isn't, 4 live rounds for a Colt .45 Automatic, 7 spent rounds from an AR-15, 73 AA batteries (all dead) from the headset, 1 mostly empty bottle of Jose Cuervo Especial, 1 expired North Atlantic Chart, 2 current issues of Wind Surfing Magazine, 1 pair of nearly new t-back panties (not my size,) and the Top Gun soundtrack (digitally remastered.) But that's just the Aviation related stuff...

comander said:
What stickers,plates,license plates,license plate holders,cups,pics,or any other aviation items do you people carry on your land vehicules?
I have a private pilot wings sticker in the rear window, and a Id rather be flying plate in the front,of my car. also a little john. hahaha

A dictionary-in case I must communicate via typed or writen media :D

Here's one for those brave warriors we know as PP's to display: http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&did=19&product_id=6337

oshkosh wrist bands hangin off the mirror

user you beat me to it i was gonna go look for that car

I have my employee parking pass wedged on the drivers side dash. It's about 3"x5" so it's fairly discreet. I also have my log book in my backseat, but it's buried under a bunch of crap so you can't see it. Also, I think I have a pair of earplugs, also buried under a bunch of crap so you can't see it. I also have a work T-Shirt in my front seat, but when it's there, it's usually crumpled up and inside out so nobody knows what it is. I, too, no longer make it obvious that I make a living in aviation :)

smellthejeta said:
I also have my log book in my backseat, but it's buried under a bunch of crap so you can't see it.
That's great, another stolen log book story waiting to happen.

Other than one each ancient totally unreadable (circa 1989) AOPA sticker on the rear window, nada.

What I am interested in is how many people have done "aviation" kind of things while driving their cars, for instance;

Gas pedal "pressure" was a bit much so I reach for the non-existent trim wheel to "trim the pressure out"

Start "scanning" the instruments as I start my "climbout" on the highway on ramp.

Reach for the non-existent fuel selector levers on the ceiling (Caravan fuel lever location) because after all I have been on that tank for a while I should change to the other.

Start groping the right side of the driver's seat for the seat back, horizontal and vertical adjustment.

I have probably have driven close to 1,000,000 miles. Now I spend more time flying than I do driving.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back