What to do when waiting for Pax to return

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Groundpounder said:
. Either that or a dirty magizine and someplace private.

Yes, but we are assuming that the pax will be gone longer than 5 minutes ... I believe he was not referring to a tech stop. :)

Baja...I thought I saw you throwing switches in the cockpit for hours on a layover.....ignoring all else to include good microbrew (bottle to throttle as a given (RON)) and complete disregard for a good swell.....(for those not on the coast...that is a surfing reference and not tied back to the FBO girls mentioned earlier.)

If at the nice uncontrolled field... grab a handheld radio, the keys for the crew car, and go out and do a "runway check"... amazing how fast you can get some of those cars up to... especially the nice ones.

Otter said:
Baja...I thought I saw you throwing switches in the cockpit for hours on a layover.....ignoring all else to include good microbrew (bottle to throttle as a given (RON)) and complete disregard for a good swell.....(for those not on the coast...that is a surfing reference and not tied back to the FBO girls mentioned earlier.)

Otter - I think the last time I was throwing switches, drinking brew, and surfing all at the same time was upstairs in a Polar Air while jumpseating back from OZ. I REALLY miss the old times......Drop a call bro...Baja.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back