what the???...travolta buys qantas 747

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My 2 cents.
I like TDTURBO's attitude on the subject of getting ratings. I was following a thread in another section about a guy that got a jet job because his dad knew the owner and just from this guy's attitude you could tell that he was in it for other than a love for flying. Sure, this guy will get lots of jet time and probably move on to getting his ATP, maybe even on the first try. But he has no motivation to be a better pilot.

I think good pilot is someone who constantly strive's to be a better pilot than they already are and to do that takes experience in lots of situations and airplanes, and training. A commercial or ATP lets you make money as a pilot but doesn't necessarily mean you are a better pilot. One example is that a checkride in a GII is the same if you have a private or an ATP rating. I have an ATP and am proud of the accomplishment. I'm especially happy that my hobby of airplanes also puts food on the table.

Canes Rule

Hell yeah, Miami is #1. I'm from Miami also, South Dade. What part are you from?

Sorry girls but the Canes SUCK!!!!!

However, Kendell represent

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines."

Latest resources

Back