• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What the F@!&* is happening with Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just a couple of things. First off, I would expect the award within a few days, maybe as few as 2. Secondly, after the anger has subsided, and there will be anger. I would hope that after a thorough review of all the documents and information provided by both sides. Those who have steadfastly supported management rather than the majority of their fellow pilots and union leadership, hopefully they will finally see the light and understand where and who that anger should be focused.

Thanks for the input! Not sure where my post went because it was just here. Anyways, agreed. I think it is important for us to review everything from both sides

Exactly. Days are numbered for a fatality. Another global just had a major lighting strike due to incompetence. Stalled a Global very recently and who knows what we don't hear. NO ONE wants to se a crash. It bad for the whole industry it almost a certainty here however between the Gittet done attitude and lack of brains running this place.

I haven’t heard of the stall, but I did talk to the crew that had the lightening strike. They were in compliance with the FOM regarding T-storm avoidance. The FlightAware track going into TEB on 9/5 shows them deviating to the south around the cell. They also said they were on vectors in trail of others going to EWR and TEB. Lightening does strike from a distance, you know.

LMAO. Stories are a funny thing especially when it comes to the chosen few. Story I heard was everyone was deviating to MMU and HPN but the super pilots where gonna show the pax on a demo flight that they could get them to their destination ( Dead or Alive I guess ). And opted to continue to Teb. But there's no doubt that it will go down that they were in compliance with our FOM. That's a very nice little caveat

LMAO. Stories are a funny thing especially when it comes to the chosen few. Story I heard was everyone was deviating to MMU and HPN but the super pilots where gonna show the pax on a demo flight that they could get them to their destination ( Dead or Alive I guess ). And opted to continue to Teb. But there's no doubt that it will go down that they were in compliance with our FOM. That's a very nice little caveat

Well, your story versus their story. I tend to believe theirs over yours, especially with your track record on here. Look at the flightaware data for that flight (apparently you haven’t). TEB was in the clear and further from any weather than MMU. So why would they divert to MMU or HPN?

You all complained you couldn’t get on yammer to debate your side. Well, it’s not yammer, but it’s better than this.
http://oscrewlounge.com

You all couldn’t join yammer, so you would voice your opinion on the vuh. We can’t join the vuh so we would use yammer. We never had the opportunity to debate directly. Now here’s the opportunity to communicate together. Let’s have a open debate. Who knows, maybe you’ll convince a few...to settle for mediocrity.

You all complained you couldn’t get on yammer to debate your side. Well, it’s not yammer, but it’s better than this.

You all couldn’t join yammer, so you would voice your opinion on the vuh. We can’t join the vuh so we would use yammer. We never had the opportunity to debate directly. Now here’s the opportunity to communicate together. Let’s have a open debate. Who knows, maybe you’ll convince a few...to settle for mediocrity.

FW is the mod on that Forum. Anything you say will go directly to management or be deleted. There is no such thing as anonymity there.

- - - Updated - - -

FW is the mod on that Forum. Anything you say will go directly to management or be deleted. There is no such thing as anonymity there. And el, you can join the VUH anytime.

Latest resources

Back