• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What the F@!&* is happening with Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SO now you know what my words are communicating????? typical management stooge remark. What I was communicating is the bigger the F up you are here the more you get promoted. and eventually you put enough F ups in a plane together especially running the schedules this place expects disaster is inevitable. Master Communicator...

What about the pilots that landed at the wrong airport? Wait! What about the pilots that diverted due to a mx issue, then just took off again after talking to maintenance without a new release? And what about the pilot that landed on the taxiway? Where are they now?

That’s exactly what was communicated with the syntax of your words.

You of all people should no better. Happy Landings!

That was in no way shape or form communicated by him or anyone else! You on the other hand, have expressed some very violent wishes (albeit "in private") towards a few of us union activists. You are the POS who has wished death on your co workers! Not shanes or any union supporter. I've heard the things you've said about me. So GFYS on the "public" wishes BS.

That was in no way shape or form communicated by him or anyone else! You on the other hand, have expressed some very violent wishes (albeit "in private") towards a few of us union activists. You are the POS who has wished death on your co workers! Not shanes or any union supporter. I've heard the things you've said about me. So GFYS on the "public" wishes BS.

I’ll let the reader decide what Shane meant. Most likely, they’ll agree with me.

As far as the rest of what you posted...what the hell are you talking about? Did you stop taking your meds. No one has threatened you or anyone else involved with the union. Why would we? How would violence change our situation? You’re full of ****.

Does anyone have more info on the Global incident? I hadn't heard anything about it. What a joke!!

As far as Shanes...at least we know where his allegiance has always been!

Last edited:
Which one ? The stall???? Probably that one is gonna be real hush hush. Stall a Global go to the 650. Not even those clowns want that kinda publicity. I will ask around though. I Bet EL loves KRs Baton could tell us.

Last edited:
I’ll let the reader decide what Shane meant. Most likely, they’ll agree with me.

As far as the rest of what you posted...what the hell are you talking about? Did you stop taking your meds. No one has threatened you or anyone else involved with the union. Why would we? How would violence change our situation? You’re full of ****.

I know exactly what you and FW have said about us.

Anyone have any new update besides what we received the other night? It's gotta be close, right?

Just a couple of things. First off, I would expect the award within a few days, maybe as few as 2. Secondly, after the anger has subsided, and there will be anger. I would hope that after a thorough review of all the documents and information provided by both sides. Those who have steadfastly supported management rather than the majority of their fellow pilots and union leadership, hopefully they will finally see the light and understand where and who that anger should be focused.

Latest resources

Back