What the F@!&* is happening with Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

slowtation capt

Barely a word if anything on whats happening. Is the Arbitrator making his ruling? Is he still having "meetings"?

What is happening?? It is deafening silence.

They finished the last System Board meetings on the 18th or 19th. The arbitrator now has to go section by section until he has ruled on all the outstanding sections.

I have a feeling we need to prepare ourselves for the worst. The union people ain't talking and the company (via their red label hounddogs) seem to be under the impression it will be months still before anything gets implemented if at all.

I recently ran into some pilots who did some FBO rot with someone in leadership and supposedly he said we know what he knows. Considering we don't know **** that doesn't say a whole lot about how well information is flowing.

Without naming names the last time I spoke with anyone on our negotiating committee (it's been a while) his response was how in the world did we expect them to get anything, any single thing, with the type of support they have received from the pilot group (myself included was the undertone) and the conversation was over. The only nugget I gleaned was it is 100% in the arbritrator's hands, nothing more the union could do or hail mary and the arbitrator is historically pro company in all his past decisions. His take as someone in the actual know was the company reniged at every turn of their promise no one will lose anything and the union was doing their best just to keep it there so don't expect any single improvements despite the fact they proposed them. The two sides were miles apart. Oh and basically kiss his ass if we don't like what we get and i've got to say I don't blame him a bit.

Got out the logbooks that night. Making sure I'm at the front of the exodus if not before.

- - - Updated - - -

They finished the last System Board meetings on the 18th or 19th. The arbitrator now has to go section by section until he has ruled on all the outstanding sections.

Considering the timeline I'd expect an update from leadership of those facts, even if it is a brief one. EIther my company sources are correct they have been successful with more of their delay delay tactic or our leadership is awol and severely lacking.

It certainly will be interesting to find out which is true, won't it? I might be on my way out the door but at least I'd like to know who to flip the bird at on my way out.

If Kenn wins in this arbitration he will then lose in the long term.

If the pilots don't see a pay raise there will be an exodus of pilots and it will be even harder to recruit new pilots considering the pay scales and working conditions. It will be a slow bleed for the company and the already low morale and customer service will continue to deteriorate to the point where the new Flexjet will be exposed as what it really is, the old Flight Options.

All I am seeing and hearing on the road is " I don't give a $hit anymore " which is not a good attitude to have in a service industry by your front line workers.

Jetwash I dont think Ricci cares. Flight Options or Flexjet - the name doesn't matter. The brand is simply a way for him to funnel investor and owner money into the sides of the DAC operation that are his real bread and butter. At Flexjet we have never cared much about the fact he was once sued for fraud over this very practice the last time he was forcibly removed as chairman. His genius response (it really was legendary) was to simply accquire enough position to nullify any finding of fraud.

We really should have paid attention a little more. It seems like every warning we got and dismissed reads more and more like a true story as every day goes by.

Looks like the echo chamber is up and running at full blast....thought perhaps it had died.

And the mouthpiece of the IBT/POS i.e. Shanes321, is back in full glory as well.

Regards

Looks like the idiot chamber is back up and running at full blast....thought perhaps he had died.

And the mouthpiece of the CGF/POS i.e. Warlord 19, is back in full glory as well.

Regards

Fix it for you.

Seriously dude I thought for a second maybe you had died. The last time I saw you you were getting fat as hell. It's a shame to see you still refuse to educate yourself but that kind of follow suit for you doesn't it? Who needs an education when you can simply prostitute yourself for cash, right Warlord?

Warlord19 did pork out over the last few years. I almost didnt recognize him till I saw him creeping on the front counter girls in cgf as he alwas did in the past. What a fine example of leadership. Do as I say not as I do as the rules do not apply to me is his motto

Latest resources

Back