What people think of Delta pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
say again said:
I love it. Overpaid, huh??? Lets see them say this when something goes wrong on one of there flights, and the pilots save there worthless lives:p . I say worthless because that is exactly how they think of us.

A passenger once told me that I was way over paid for the job that I do. Then he said; "until the S hits the fan! Then I would gladly pay your retirement"

Last edited by a moderator:
Four Strings said:
It always amazes me. Pilots are overpaid and $79 is too much to pay for a ticket. These are the same people that pay how much to see a bunch of thugs dribble, shoot, pass, run, punt, and bunt. Since provinding safety does not provide entertainment, we must be overpaid.

FS

No kidding!
They have no idea what it takes nor how long it takes to get to where you can make a decent wage. They think everyone in a pilot uniform is richie rich.

Four Strings said:
It always amazes me. Pilots are overpaid and $79 is too much to pay for a ticket. These are the same people that pay how much to see a bunch of thugs dribble, shoot, pass, run, punt, and bunt. Since provinding safety does not provide entertainment, we must be overpaid.

FS

People are stupid that's why I fly boxes and love it.

P.S. love the avatar dude!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back