Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What payrate will you fly the Q400 for? (colganites)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear70,
MEM as I type. Day 4 of ground. How you doin?
SWEET! Congrats on the upgrade.

I just came through MEM (had to 2-leg it home from my trip). Might be through on the 21st, offered to buy for the upgrading class as well as honor a bet I lost with PCL.

I'll make sure they give you guys a shout and let you know when and where.

/hijack

To turn the question: Do you think a lot of the super senior people (in BHB, ORF, PVD, MHT, CHO, CRW, etc.) jump to the Q400, or do you think it'll be more 50/50 because they don't want to uproot life as is?? I'm kinda curious...

Snaab

To turn the question: Do you think a lot of the super senior people (in BHB, ORF, PVD, MHT, CHO, CRW, etc.) jump to the Q400, or do you think it'll be more 50/50 because they don't want to uproot life as is?? I'm kinda curious...

Snaab

that is where the scale comes in. there aren't alot of people looking forward to flying out of newark. But i think if the money was right they will be able to staff em.

Just did a bunch of math and figured out the average pay scale of the 70 seat turboprops(ATR-72, Q400) and the 50 seat jet (CRJ-200, EMB145)....they are as follows...

these represent ASA, AmEagle, Horizon, Island Air, Trans-State avg's
70 seat tp - 1st yr cap - $56.60 1st yr fo - $24
5th yr cap - $64.40 2nd yr fo- $32
these represent every known EMB145/CRJ-200 operator
50 seat jet - 1st yr cap - $56.17 1st yr fo - $22
5th yr cap - $62.92 2nd yr fo - $30.50

Colgan's current Saab 340 pay is right at average (regions air hurt us) and the Beech is higher than average compared to other airlines with the same equip

well i took the industry averages...and per our conf call we should be getting an idea of the payrates by the end of the month

Like I said before - I make a $1.26/seat/hour in the Saab - I'd settle for a $1.25/seat/hour in the Q400 to commute to EWR. Ya'll have fun!

Just did a bunch of math and figured out the average pay scale of the 70 seat turboprops(ATR-72, Q400) and the 50 seat jet (CRJ-200, EMB145)....they are as follows...

these represent ASA*(55 atr72), AmEagle(58 atr72), Horizon(65 Q400), Island Air(59 Q400), Trans-State(doesn't fly tprops) avg's
70 seat tp - 1st yr cap - $56.60 (59.25) ( 1st yr fo - $24
5th yr cap - $64.40 2nd yr fo- $32
these represent every known EMB145/CRJ-200 operator
50 seat jet - 1st yr cap - $56.17 1st yr fo - $22
5th yr cap - $62.92 2nd yr fo - $30.50

Colgan's current Saab 340 pay is right at average (regions air hurt us) and the Beech is higher than average compared to other airlines with the same equip

*in bold are first year captain rates a respective airline.

Latest resources

Back