What is UAL Thinking? Ted Going to MDW!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AdlerDriver said:
Nostradamus? Maybe, but any chance he might have read this article instead of his tea leaves?

Southwest Airlines expanding to Denver
Friday, October 21, 2005; Posted: 9:42 a.m. EDT (13:42 GMT)

DENVER, Colorado (AP) -- Southwest Airlines Co. will resume service in Denver next year after a 20-year absence, likely triggering lower fares yet posing fresh problems for airlines already struggling with higher fuel prices.

Although Southwest has shunned Denver International Airport for more than a decade because of its high costs, the Dallas-based carrier -- in the midst of an expansion -- reconsidered because those costs have declined.
It will compete head-to-head against United Airlines as it emerges from bankruptcy and Denver-based Frontier Airlines Inc., which together have about 75 percent of DIA's market.

here's the link to the whole thing if you want it.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/10/21/bi.southwest.denver.ap/

Adler,

check out the date of the thread and post. it confused me also. The thread started 1 year ago. SWAf/o is Nostradamus!

cya

AnimalTale said:
Adler,

check out the date of the thread and post. it confused me also. The thread started 1 year ago. SWAf/o is Nostradamus!

cya

Ahhh,
I stand corrected. Dude, got any thoughts on tomorrow's lottery? :D

Nope, I'm not that good..

Hate to be the grammar police...but I will anyway. When "your" going to call someone an idiot, you probably should know how to effectively use the two words, "your" and "you're." Pot meet kettle...

Back to the thread...nice call SWA/FO.

Hey (Jackel), dumba$$ get over it. I called it, you didn't. Maybe the next city will be ATL :crying: ...watch out.

Hey SWA/FO.... my brother. Tone it down a bit, eh? It's ok to throw a little mud every now and then but in the whole week I've been a member here you've tossed grenades daily.

Cheer up bro. You've got the tiger by the tail.

Regards,
Gup

GuppyWN: well said.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back