What is UAL Thinking? Ted Going to MDW!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mugs said:
How about we shut it down and go work for Sir Richard Branson?

What makes you think you would get hired there? Oh yea, just tell 'em "I'm from United" hahahahahahahahahahahhohohohohohohohohohohohoohoh

I recall General Lee stating that he heard TED would start MDW service. Yet again, the General was right! That new service ought to be interesting.

Heavy Set said:
I recall General Lee stating that he heard TED would start MDW service. Yet again, the General was right! That new service ought to be interesting.

This has been bugging me for awhile, are you two the same person? Because you always refer to him in your posts, and there have been plenty of posts when you post right after him backing up what he said.

sweptback said:
This has been bugging me for awhile, are you two the same person? Because you always refer to him in your posts, and there have been plenty of posts when you post right after him backing up what he said.

I agree with General Lee most of the time too. Perhaps all three of us are the same person.... If that's actually been bothering you, then maybe you should get out more.

Sweptback,

What? I have been promoted to a "General?" Thank you. No, I am not him nor am I a Delta pilot, but I enjoy his posts and think he has good insight. I tend to agree with a lot of what he says, and if that makes me appear to be his "twin", then so be it. Maybe six is right about you needing to get out more. And, quit obsessing about the General, he probably loves it.

Last edited:
Maybe you guys are gay lovers?

SWA/FO,

Aren't you the guys who strip for each other in the cockpit? Whatever happened to those pilots anyway? Were they wearing corndog looking banna hammocks? I bet that flight attendant loved that! Jay Leno seemed to love that story.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back