• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the SWA 1, 2, 3 rule?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Had Bartender in bar last month saying Hotel manager / Owner were talking about bringing back 1-2-3 on their own....

Something about sales being off (Including her tips!)

For what it's worth!
KBB

Heard essentially the same thing at 3 different hotels this month. 1,2,3 is still in effect even at many hotels with renewed contracts and new hotels. Did anybody really think there wouldn't be some sort of workaround by the hotel committee on this? When we overnight at a hotel, in most cases they see an immediate rise in FULL price sales due to other patrons seeing activity in their usually lame hotel bar and walking in to investigate. It's the SWA effect. At the hotels where 1,2,3 has been "officially" dismantled, we now get 50% of the TOTAL bill. Including thirst quenching beverages.

Having said all that, I do not know what 1,2,3 stands for.

I went to DQ today and had an ice cream sundae. The best part about it was that my wife and kids were there! Being with my wife and kids never gets old!! I didn't even have to wear a double-breasted gold-buttoned suit. I had shorts, flipflops and a Texas Tech t-shirt on. Didn't have to stop by JFK on the way home either. That never gets old!! Later, I stopped by a local brewery I've never been to. It was nice enjoying a brew with the family while watching the locals. My kids even ran into some friends from school. I got to watch and listen to them laugh and play together. My airplane is really small, but it would hurt if I taxiied it over your foot!! My neighbors aren't impressed with my tiny little 737. They wonder when I am gonna go to the "majors" and fly "big" airplanes. But, they do wonder if I have a job because I'm home so much. That never gets old!!
I can't imagine how old I would feel if I had to go to Greenland to get an ice cream sundae and a beer from Paris, but I bet my freinds and neighbors would think I was really, really, super-duper, duper cool!!

Bye Bye---Whataburger

My airplane can take a corner at 30 knots - without dropping the toilet seat! (well only in a right turn)

Gup

Latest resources

Back