• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the status of Delta not allowing Non-CASS Jumpseaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all, who said anything about ALPA? I work for AirTran, no ALPA around here.

2nd, we tried working with our company and they bent us over a barrel. Didn't work, they didn't play fair, now we don't play fair. Some of us don't like being taken advantage of, you don't seem to mind.

3rd, I was on the -9 years ago when I came up with my user name, on the 717 now and I'll happily stay on it till I retire. $154/hr, $16K addt'l in B-fund contributions, with a new contract in the works, I could be doing worse, I could be you.

No ALPA and still moaning. Count your blessings.
As for they didn't play fair so we won't -- here comes Chap 11. But then -- you'd be making your point as did all the pilots at UAL, NWA, DAL -- correct?
Finally -- B717 after the -9 and $154/hr. What a stellar career.

As for they didn't play fair so we won't -- here comes Chap 11. But then -- you'd be making your point as did all the pilots at UAL, NWA, DAL -- correct?

So accinelli says, I should either allow my contract to be systematically dismantled or resign, and I know he's real smart...so...humm, this is a tough one....

I think I'll just treat them the same way they treat us. Thanks for the advice there Mr. Pro pilot but the next time I need help from a wet behind the ears RJ ****************************** bag, I'll be sure to look you up.

Hey guys, some of us at ASA that commute on Airtran are running into Airtran guys that are upset at us about this so called new Delta j/s policy. I just want to assure you that you are still welcome and we will take as many that can fit in the back. Some Citrus pilots have told us that they are not happy about it and are reluctant to give us the J/S in the back.

Actually, the contract we want could be paid for out of the industry-leading bonuses management has been giving themselves.

Wow, you even manage to argue with yourself within the same post, Duh-Angelo. Even with a new username, you still stand out around here like a pilot wearing knee-pads over his uniform pants . . . . probably because you are a pilot wearing kneepads over his uniform pants. . . .

Don't worry, kid, I'm sure management will notice you someday. Hope it's worth your self-respect.

I'd take 9 capt's stellar 717 career over Lumberg's career which I think involves being a paige for Rep Foley.

Now THAT was funny.......seriously.........Now go kiss your Boyfriend g'nite Jimcav...

Certainly not bragging, just pointing out that I could be doing worse.

I'll be the first to admit, while not the worst, our contract is nothing to brag about either. Nice try at the flamebait though.

Love that avitar, great movie.

Sounded like high and mighty talk.......not trying to flamebait.....point taken!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back