• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is the Skywest Inc. Plan?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Couldn't care less about what's going on with that side of the house.

Wrong! You jump at the first chance to slam XJT on here. Why not just go post in the dispatcher threads. Now back to eBay for you.

NO!

GL
You talk about scope as if its some sacred cow never to be touched. That's far from the truth. Times are good now for DAL, and I wish you all well but this is a cyclic industry from a profit perspective.

I have been away from this message board for some time and thought I would see what been going on.
Yup, "general Lee" still hangs out on the Regional Board, and yup he still has a pitiful life and yup he's still a Dshhh Bggg.
Ding Ding Ding ..."GL is the biggest loser"
Glad to see that things don't change.

I have been away from this message board for some time and thought I would see what been going on.
Yup, "general Lee" still hangs out on the Regional Board, and yup he still has a pitiful life and yup he's still a Dshhh Bggg.
Ding Ding Ding ..."GL is the biggest loser"
Glad to see that things don't change.

So, where does it state that you can't be interested in the WHOLE industry? Where again? So, I can't give opinions anywhere other than the Majors section? Look, we all can see that you obviously can't debate, or even give an opinion. Maybe you should go away again, you don't contribute anything.... Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

GL
You talk about scope as if its some sacred cow never to be touched. That's far from the truth. Times are good now for DAL, and I wish you all well but this is a cyclic industry from a profit perspective.

Scope hasn't been touched since BK. Consolidation will help keep the top 3 from going back there. The last few cycles had too many carriers. That really isn't a problem now. The big 3 will strengthen hubs and fortify themselves. That means fewer concessions at the bargaining table. Times have changed Russ. Bag fees have also helped, and they weren't used in the past. Nothing is certain, but....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
So, where does it state that you can't be interested in the WHOLE industry? Where again? So, I can't give opinions anywhere other than the Majors section? Look, we all can see that you obviously can't debate, or even give an opinion. Maybe you should go away again, you don't contribute anything.... Bye!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Did your mom make your favorite,..... brisket instead of turkey?
Your debate skills are weak, and lacking substance, but what can you expect from a fat, zit encrusted booger eating basement dweller. Go outside get some sun, you might feel better, don't worry, your computer will still be there. Your obsession with the airline industry is pathetic, given the only time you have been in an airplane was in row 33, when your mom took you to Boca.

That means fewer concessions at the bargaining table. Times have changed Bye Bye---General Lee

Man you have that right Jenny. DAL Mgt will be coming at you with smaller raises, scheduling changes that favor mgt, and seeking scope release for bigger planes for the regionals. Wish it wasn't so as I need to get out of here but that's what you're looking at putz. Look for it!

NO!

Did your mom make your favorite,..... brisket instead of turkey?
Your debate skills are weak, and lacking substance, but what can you expect from a fat, zit encrusted booger eating basement dweller. Go outside get some sun, you might feel better, don't worry, your computer will still be there. Your obsession with the airline industry is pathetic, given the only time you have been in an airplane was in row 33, when your mom took you to Boca.

Ahahaha! The great part is I'M RIGHT...... You still can't put up anything to debate, and you're stuck where you are, probably for good. Oh well, you and Frebrd can always dump lavs.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Man you have that right Jenny. DAL Mgt will be coming at you with smaller raises, scheduling changes that favor mgt, and seeking scope release for bigger planes for the regionals. Wish it wasn't so as I need to get out of here but that's what you're looking at putz. Look for it!

NO!

Uhhhh, you are confusing the DL pilot situation for yours. To attract the number of pilots needed over the next decade, all 3 legacies will be fighting over a certain number of eligible pilots (you and PBR not included). Wages and benefits will go UP, not down. Throw in RECORD profits, and the next few contracts will be great. You guys, OTOH, will probably vote in your TA, and if you don't you will shrink probably. What will your option be? Great Lakes or Fed Ex Caravan, or you can freelance lav dump all over ND.

Btw, all future FAR changes do not affect the DL pilots because the contract has limits already built in. For example, the new FARs may allow pilots to fly up to 9 hours in one day, but the contract already states 8 max for 2 pilots. It's all in the contract, and won't change if it is a bad deal. How about you guys...???

And larger planes at the regionals? Uhhhh, nooooo... SKW couldn't even fly anything bigger than 76 seats for anyone or risk losing all DL feed. The contract states only Republic could have larger planes due to owning Frontier prior to the new contract. They sold them, so that's over.... Sorry.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Ahahaha! The great part is I'M RIGHT......
Bye Bye---General Lee

If being an overweight, zit encrusted, Special Ed rider of the short bus makes you right, so be it. You are the General joke of F/I, almost anyone who can read your drivel can deduce you aren't even a pilot, you do manipulate your joystick well though.

Latest resources

Back