• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is NJ looking for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
although I don't urinate 14k gold, nor did I ever mend a sweater with my own back hair to a freezing child on the street in need, I did have several years of frac experience, and got along immensely with all of the guys i've flown with. I've also had concierge training at my former frac that nj didn't seem to give a rats derriere about. Do you guys have concierge training? Stop with the holier than though BS. It's plain luck.

although I don't urinate 14k gold, nor did I ever mend a sweater with my own back hair to a freezing child on the street in need, I did have several years of frac experience, and got along immensely with all of the guys i've flown with. I've also had concierge training at my former frac that nj didn't seem to give a rats derriere about. Do you guys have concierge training? Stop with the holier than though BS. It's plain luck.
That's just it. If you had fixed that poor child's sweater then you'd be a shoo in!

I also got the thanks, but no thanks email. I was shocked and very dissapointed. I would have loved to at least do a phone interview. Let's face it, it's a lot easier to accept a rejection letter after, not BEFORE any chance to interview! This didn't make any sense to me in that, I do have a lot of customer service experience in corporate flying.

The hiring department is screwed. I'm very sorry to all the great pilots we are losing because we're either delaying the crap out of you or gave you the thanks but no thanks.

The hiring department is screwed. I'm very sorry to all the great pilots we are losing because we're either delaying the crap out of you or gave you the thanks but no thanks.

Let them be screwed. I hope they step on their di#*s and fail miserably. Pushing DM out the door so some new jack ass could start another fiefdom really pisses me off. They are on there way to really jacking the whole thing up and soon will all be replaced.
Hope the new folks making us look like shi# all fail and loose their jobs. That is what the talent department derserves.

Sorry there are so many guys getting screwed along the way.

Last edited:
Yeah... You guys are right...

Wait a minute... What about the GREAT guys we ARE hiring???

Try to sit back and look at some FACTS before you try to start a mob.

1) We are still receiving applications from incredible pilots. (We are still hiring).
2) Many of those applications have letters of recommendation.
3) NetJets is meeting their hiring projections.
4) The training department is impressed with the knowledge, skill, and enthusiasm coming from the new hires.

Now, can it be done better? Sure. We are aware of the pitfalls, and the NEIC is working on it.

I suggest that you guys learn some facts before trying to start firing people, and instead of complaining about it endlessly (DIESEL) try to offer suggestions to improve it. (I didn't notice any of your suggestions on the NJASAP boards either. Just complaints). My phone number is posted on the NJASAP boards.

You are embarrassing yourselves, and making NetJets look bad.

Man up or shut up.

Last edited:
In today's hiring "market" the NJA recruitment team seems to be in a Catch 22. Damned (by some) if they do make changes, yet damned if they don't do anything. Look at the experienced talent pool out there right now, very deep. It has got to be extremely tough to try and differentiate between then select the best candidates. I was lucky enough to be out there earlier this week and got a first hand look at things. I was very impressed by everyone I met and the way we were all welcomed and treated. First Class all the way. Now the wait. I hate this part too. I don't think it would be as much of a big deal if NJ wasn't such a great place to have a career.

As Fischman says they ARE getting great people to CMH. Those I interviewed with are top notch candidates who had impressive resumes and great personalities. If it were up to me I'd hire all of them. Best of luck to you all (you know who you are), I hope we can be in an indoc class together.

Last edited:
I have not flown with one pilot including myself that admits that they think they would be able to be hired at NJ today... so you ask what they are looking for.. NO ONE KNOWS

applied yesterday and today got the "we will be in communication with you in the future" email. 4400TT, 1000 121 TPIC and a rec from a GV NJI Capt.

Yeah... You guys are right...

Wait a minute... What about the GREAT guys we ARE hiring???

Try to sit back and look at some FACTS before you try to start a mob.

1) We are still receiving applications from incredible pilots. (We are still hiring).
4) The training department is impressed with the knowledge, skill, and enthusiasm coming from the new hires.

Now, can it be done better? Sure. We are aware of the pitfalls, and the NEIC is working on it.

I suggest that you guys learn some facts before trying to start firing people, and instead of complaining about it endlessly (DIESEL) try to offer suggestions to improve it. (I didn't notice any of your suggestions on the NJASAP boards either. Just complaints). My phone number is posted on the NJASAP boards.

You are embarrassing yourselves, and making NetJets look bad.

Man up or shut up.
The union might not understand this but it isn't their job to run the hiring department. The hiring department is too screwed up right now to figure out what they want. Yeah I got the stupid cards in the mail to hand out in terminals.... but a letter of rec from 5 pilots and the guy gets a "thanks but no thanks" letter. WTF.

The system is broke, the empire building is happening again. Why some in the union insist on trying to help the company re-engineer a system that the company screwed up is beyond me.

You never see the airlines having this problem, nor do they have uniform problems.... but we have to reinvent the wheel on that one too. (NJI Guys know what I'm talking about)

How can you not be receiving applications? Jesus anybody with a pulse is sending a resume right now. Yet when we look at our own pilots recommending ideal candidates hmmmm thanks but no thanks. (maybe we don't understand the job enough)

Many? Like I said on the union weboard how many is many. 100 percent or 1 percent? We never got an answer....

No crap who couldn't meet their hiring restrictions with all the pilots on the street. Even some scumbag operator in south Florida has their in box full from 15000 hour guys.

Great be impressed, but by the time they jump through all the hopes who wouldn't be impressed? I'm enthusiastic to have a job does that help? Its not even those that are hired we're screwing its the 4 pages of people asking when will they call? What do they want? Why does someone keep moving the goaline?

Hey its great the union is involved but its a mess. Either accept the fact it cluster F'd or don't. Remember you're a pilot not in HR.

D

Latest resources

Back