• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What is in store for Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The rumor mill has produced some information of hiring minimums as low as 300/50. Any shred of truth to that whatsoever?

-Goose

Translation: CVG is an airline town and the local girls weren't impressed by my leather jacket and RayBans.

UMMMM...NO. Sorry. For those of us that have lived in real cities, Cincitucky was huge let down so we did what every other "enlightened" person did...packed up and left!! And again, reread my original post. I would never have been caught dead wearing one of those ugly a$$ coats! So...how's your cheese coney?

UMMMM...NO. Sorry. For those of us that have lived in real cities, Cincitucky was huge let down so we did what every other "enlightened" person did...packed up and left!! And again, reread my original post. I would never have been caught dead wearing one of those ugly a$$ coats! So...how's your cheese coney?

Besides... You have a hot wife, you don't need local girls (unless they are for your wife of course)

The rumor mill has produced some information of hiring minimums as low as 300/50. Any shred of truth to that whatsoever?

-Goose

I don't think so. A couple of weeks ago, I flew with a check airman who does IOE. 600/100 are the minimums, but in his experience most of the new hires had much more than that - @ 1,500 hours. We are getting some 600-hour guys though, and the training/IOE footprint has been adapted to that.

I don't think so. A couple of weeks ago, I flew with a check airman who does IOE. 600/100 are the minimums, but in his experience most of the new hires had much more than that - @ 1,500 hours. We are getting some 600-hour guys though, and the training/IOE footprint has been adapted to that.

Good to know. Thanks.

-Goose

I take exception when people think it's alright to bash the current place I call home. I'm not pretending the greater Cincy area is Mecca for all that is great and wonderful, but it is an affordable and decent place to live and raise a family. I've lived in some of the enlightened places: SAN, SEA, and LAS for example. Just like Cincy they all had shortcomings, but once I decided to enjoy where fate had led me they all turned out to be a pretty nice places to live. It's all about attitude.

How about this: I won't come into your town and badmouth where you live and you give me the same courtesy.

Latest resources

Back