• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WHAT IS HAPPENING AT NETJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Realityman you are clearly not connected to what is going on there. Your brothers are behind the scenes showcasing the #REALSTORY. All I had to do was ask for #PROOF. I'll PM you as this information is going to blow up your argument. Now go run to your union and cry.
Sooooo...here we are four months onward. What’s yer ”buddy” telling you now?

No need to gloat. I’m sure reality has been obvious throughout his Goebbels impersonation. It is truly sad that so many fell for KRs ruse, and sickening trolls like this arse are allowed to breath.

No need to gloat. I’m sure reality has been obvious throughout his Goebbels impersonation. It is truly sad that so many fell for KRs ruse, and sickening trolls like this arse are allowed to breath.
I am waiting for him to tell me the Real Scoop from his friend on the inside...

Hey I'mBack

we're voting on a new TA

can you ask "your buddy" if its gonna pass

thanks

Sorry I'm late.

It's been getting really busy out there with my new Lyft gig. Imback has been requesting me to drive him to work a lot. He's not a good tipper, but the conversation is always good. I'm a big fan of fantasy.

After our big layoff of 1000 pilots and all the parked planes, NJ went out of business shortly thereafter. So all you folks on here pretending to still be working there can just stop now. Its unfortunate that every last aviation publication missed reporting on our closure/furloughs/parked aircraft, but I understand their desire to try to keep things positive during a somewhat depressing time for this industry.

But I'm doing alright thanks to all the advance notice from Imback! He's gained a lot of credibility with me thanks to all his good insider info! All you holier-than-thou-I-got-a-raise-and-signing-bonus charlatans should give it a rest and just humbly admit that unemployment checks are not a "raise" or "bonus".

See you in the Lyft line!

I find it rather comical that trolls like IB look so foolish when their story line falls apart. Sure doesn’t help the moral of Flex crews either when told such blatant lies. Too bad the majority didn’t realize the truth before their decert vote.

Latest resources

Back