• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WHAT IS HAPPENING AT NETJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
#TicToc the clock is running out for NJ pilots. Tell me the last time that many senior folks left NJ for FSI or vice versa? Seems to me that you are being misinformed by your own company.

Tens of thousands of Americans will be dying alone on ventilators in the coming weeks...

Worrying about what is happening at Net jets should be the least of anyone's concern ... the entire Aviation Industry is on its ass. best of luck and health to all...

Why would anyone pay any attention to a moron like this who has zero accuracy in his assertions? At least it has created some revival of FI. He probably knows the reality and instead drinks Ricci’s koolaid with their non contractual pay cuts, hoping life sucks at NJA as well. Truth? It appears Ricci doesn’t know the definition. Not a new revelation. Get a life clue bag.
I’m just looking for any excuse to try and revive this forum! So if it’s smacking down half-informed morons, well hey, you gotta take what the universe gives you at this point and time! :)

With the high number of NJ pilots over 65, I can see why your fine leadership had to come up with the VLOA. It is well-known in the industry what is happening at NJ. #Tic-Toc #QuarterOfTheSize

While you guys are flying on airlines possibly exposing others to this virus, we are flying on our aircraft to keep our brothers and owners safe.

He'sBackLying :

Governor Cuomo and others estimate 80% will get COVID. Sometime before that happens people will realize there is no point social distancing and keeping America shut down. Who will we be quarantining from if everyone has already been infected? Looks like that will happen in a few months. People will travel again, and we will all be back to work. Furloughs only make sense if the problem lasts more than one year.

With the high number of NJ pilots over 65, I can see why your fine leadership had to come up with the VLOA. It is well-known in the industry what is happening at NJ. #Tic-Toc #QuarterOfTheSize

While you guys are flying on airlines possibly exposing others to this virus, we are flying on our aircraft to keep our brothers and owners safe.

Project Lift is a GREAT marketing tool and I'm proud of the innovative thinking put into it but let's not kid ourselves that it necessarily makes us "safer".

Airlines are doing social distancing right now maintaining seat assignments that keep planes 1/3 full and passengers well separated. No beverage service and air circulated through hepa at full blast and cabins ozonated before every boarding.

Right now we should be banding together as colleagues, doing our best to maintain frac as a viable business model. We can get back to the chest thumping when we all survive this ride, ok?

BTW, whoever has influence at our companies should be pushing for these portable ozone units for the cabins right now. Talk about a marketing tool that actually might save lives.

Project Lift is a GREAT marketing tool and I'm proud of the innovative thinking put into it but let's not kid ourselves that it necessarily makes us "safer".

Airlines are doing social distancing right now maintaining seat assignments that keep planes 1/3 full and passengers well separated. No beverage service and air circulated through hepa at full blast and cabins ozonated before every boarding.

Right now we should be banding together as colleagues, doing our best to maintain frac as a viable business model. We can get back to the chest thumping when we all survive this ride, ok?

Very good points. Honestly, since the brown stuff hit the fan with this virus, all my airline flights have had no more than 5 or 6 people on them, be it RJ or 737. Scary for the airlines, but with no one within at least 6 rows of me I'm not particularly worried.

On the other hand, are you really safer being ferried in a Phenom or some other similar aircraft with 1-7 other people sitting in close proximity to you (how far apart can you get on a small to mid-size private jet?)?

We have some at Netjets who'd definitely prefer being ferried to work on a company jet (although I'm not sure how excited too many would be about it with adding in a long drive before and after to a hub) but I think more are okay with being on an empty airline.

And those who are really bothered by potential exposure now have the option to stay at home continuously with the new LOA program.

Tell us. What is it that is ”well know in the industry” that’s happening at NJA?

Inquiring minds want to know! This should be good!

Tell us. What is it that is ”well know in the industry” that’s happening at NJA?

Inquiring minds want to know! This should be good!

His greatest claim to fame is playing “connect the boogers” while camping out under KRs desk. That and where the moles are is the extent of his “what’s happening” anywhere type knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest resources

Back