• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WHAT IS HAPPENING AT NETJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No...let’s keep this idiot I’m back talking. This used to be a good forum. Maybe if a few of us get the ball rolling we can resurrect FI? Either way, we need a good piñata to whack!

He is amusing.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NetJets is #QuarterSized these days. I'm working 10 days per month getting paid for 15. Flying more than you guys. #TimesUp at NetJets. Again, how many of your friends are taking unpaid LOAs? #NJManagementBailing
So you're getting paid time and a half while your coworkers are getting paid 2/3?

Imback, in case you havent figured it out... NJA hasn’t furloughed a single person. How many more people need to tell you this? Also “your buddy” is probably imaginary and those are lies you helped make up in your head to spread. Might want to see a professional for that....cause I’m certain that’s supposed to end after childhood. Also probably should declare that on your next medical app, just to be safe.

We all know where your business is heading. Soon to be known as #QuarterOfTheSize. My buddy asked the question to his internal contacts. He said senior management departed for FSI. Any truth to that?

I'm sorry the truth hurts your butts. Given straight answers to the Kool-Aid drinkers is never easy to take huh?

I'mBack - while I don't necessarily agree with you on everything. In fact I think usually you're talking out of your a**, I have a friend at FSI who said that it is true- some pretty senior management folks left NJ for FSI. Anyone know for sure?

I'mBack - while I don't necessarily agree with you on everything. In fact I think usually you're talking out of your a**, I have a friend at FSI who said that it is true- some pretty senior management folks left NJ for FSI. Anyone know for sure?

Netjets and Flight Safety are sister companies. We had some middle-management from the safety department and training department move across the street to Flight Safety a few months ago. It was well before this crisis started. We’ve also had Flight Safety people move over to Netjets. We trade employees quite frequently. It was actually announced in a joint communication with Flight Safety and Netjets.

So since they are both owned by BRK that would be similar to jumping ship from FlightOptions to jump ship to FlexJet? How many of you have done that? Have you jumped ship?

Why would anyone pay any attention to a moron like this who has zero accuracy in his assertions? At least it has created some revival of FI. He probably knows the reality and instead drinks Ricci’s koolaid with their non contractual pay cuts, hoping life sucks at NJA as well. Truth? It appears Ricci doesn’t know the definition. Not a new revelation. Get a life clue bag.

Yeah, months ago. Way to stay current.

Latest resources

Back