• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WHAT IS HAPPENING AT NETJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If what you say is true, then yes, they're spreading misinformation.

It's not a voluntary furlough. Why are you labeling it like that? It's a voluntary LOA. Benefits continue and the rules of an actual furlough do not apply. For example, in an actual furlough the company must recall in seniority order. With this LOA, they can cancel a pilot's LOA as needed as any fleet dictates. There are plenty of other differences. If it makes you feel better to call it a furlough, go ahead. But it only puts your character on display.

As for how many are taking the VLOA, it's still ongoing. The final number isn't determined yet. But remember, it's a voluntary LOA for UP TO 1000 pilots. It's not a mandatory 1000. They simply set an upper limit based on projected operational needs.

You seem angry about the whole thing. Or are desperate to prove Flex is handling this better than Netjets. I've given you the facts. If you don't like them or think I'm lying, that's your problem, not mine. If you have no intention of accepting what I say, then why even bother asking for additional info? It's not a competition between Netjets and Flex. Each can handle it in their own way.

How about you PM me your buddy's name and I'll have a better idea of how "in the know" he/she is. But I'm not getting into a pissing match with you on it. If you think I'm wrong, good for you. I have no agenda other than trying to clear the air on what's happening at Netjets.

Oh, and different parts of the fleet are flying at different times, so we're still using the entire fleet, just not all at the same time. I suppose it depends on what your definition of "parked" is.

Have a good day.

Seems official if it is coming from the Stewards. Or maybe that is the goal to create false hope? Or maybe you don't know anything and choose to live under the AJ rock. If my buddy is so wrong, he also mentioned a fair number of senior management is no longer there? Any truth to that? #AbandonShip

Is this your buddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No furlough at NJA ,beaucoup FUD from some panicky competition, cheers all, mask up, be well.

My buddy who works at NetJets told me that furloughs are forthcoming and that 400-600 aircraft are parked. How many of those 1000 voluntary furloughs actually took the deal? He was told by his Steward all this information because they lost 80% of their flying. Curious how that FDP program is working now?

FDP program is contractual so it is still in place. What has changed recently at Flex regarding pay, schedule, and benefits? Everything the same as it has been?

Hey ImBack, I got your PM, but for some reason it won't let me reply.

I know the person you say is a steward. Or who your buddy says is a steward. She's not a steward. At one point, many years ago, she was heavily involved with the union. She holds no union position now, nor has she for many years.

She is, however, a staunch unionist. I can't imagine her spreading any information about us furloughing. We're not furloughing. Being able to take an LOA has been part of our CBA for a very long time. We've just expanded it a bit to accommodate those who want to avoid exposure on the road to the virus.

So your brothers are just spreading misinformation? I've known him for 21 years. I doubt he has been feeding me BS. If you have all the facts, how many of the 1000 took the voluntary furlough? And yes, you are parking aircraft. Just ask the FBO folks. QS may soon be known as Quarter of the Size.

So you use the word “him”, and then PM a female name to another one of our pilots? A female pilot held in high regard by a lot of us nonetheless. You’re a hoot!

The solution to what ails you is to push REALLY hard. Maybe some laxatives or stool softeners. Taking those steps there is some, albeit small, chance you’ll be able to get KR’s hand out of your rectum.

As one who actually took the VLOA, I’d say flex is the same craphole it’s always been. Run by a scumbag liar, and lead by those that wanted nothing more than a union out....living the dream now boys and girls? 10 days pay sounds great.....

The VLOA has been offered and the number taking it increases daily. It’s simply a means to maintain benefits whilst not being exposed to an unseen enemy, Covid19. Although there is zero requirement to justify your reasoning to take the leave.

As for what happens in the “future” no one knows, but if Ricci decides to accept funds from us taxpayers, guess what he can’t do.....interfere with the workforce’s desire to unionize. That should be fun to watch.

Why not just make a phone call to the most junior pilot at NetJets and ask them if they were furloughed? We already know that NetJets has not furloughed (even though FlexJet “misreported” this during a FUD campaign yesterday). Better yet, why don’t we ask you what the motive is for lying to your peers?

Last edited:
They should have called the program #Over65Pilots

You are all drinking the Kool-Aide at NJ if you think the VLOA was invited by your Union leadership. It is nothing more than a maneuver by the company so AJ can pull government funds. #TicToc

Latest resources

Back