• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't have any idea. But don't be surprised if company drops a bomb before the decision or right after that ends up causing this whole contract to crumble. Don't underestimate your enemy

Did you listen to the weekly message? What was most aggravating was the statement "numerous pilots called in to ask if they were going to loose their seats now because of the arbitration" WOW! That shows that those pilots clearly know that they are holding seats that their seniority would never have allowed them to hold if the company had bargained in good faith and honored our seniority list. Now the company is delaying yet again so they can continue to upgrade as many of their minions as possible to effectively block any Options pilot from upgrading. I ran into one of the 10 year Flex Lear captains who told me that MGT personally assured him that his bid for CL300 PIC will be awarded prior to the final ruling so not to worry. MGT will continue to spite it's employees right to the very end. SMH!

One thing every pilot out there needs to understand is this is an MCBA. It is the bare minimum to get the two pilot groups merged - it is NOT the contract we want but it is a stepping stone to getting to the negotiating table for a full, ammendable CBA starting the day after this arbitration is complete.

As a result there will be no bypass pay, there will be virtual bid, there will be no protections for the guys who get shafted in between now and whenever this gets finished.

The longer we find it acceptable for the company to delay, the more reason we have to think anyone not in the Klub will get hosed.

I get trying to get ahead. I get ruthless competition and drive. But where is this guy's morality and honor? By now EVERYONE knows that Red Label is an unfair, union busting scheme and the company is preying upon the most narcissistic and selfish to accomplish it. There is no excuse for these guys who take the last minute slots. What POS.

I haven't received a text yet spinning Management's loss in court to something that sounds positive. :).

Did you listen to the weekly message? What was most aggravating was the statement "numerous pilots called in to ask if they were going to loose their seats now because of the arbitration" WOW! That shows that those pilots clearly know that they are holding seats that their seniority would never have allowed them to hold if the company had bargained in good faith and honored our seniority list. Now the company is delaying yet again so they can continue to upgrade as many of their minions as possible to effectively block any Options pilot from upgrading. I ran into one of the 10 year Flex Lear captains who told me that MGT personally assured him that his bid for CL300 PIC will be awarded prior to the final ruling so not to worry. MGT will continue to spite it's employees right to the very end. SMH!

Should we resign our seats to make room for you?

Btw, maybe the IBT should demand that those who are union supporters should resign immediately from Red Label. Remember, by your definition of a "scab" they're scabs too.

I'm with Phil!

Last edited:
Should we resign our seats to make room for you?

Btw, maybe the IBT should demand that those who are union supporters should resign immediately from Red Label. Remember, by your definition of a "scab" they're scabs too.

I'm with Phil!

and you admit to being with Phill? You truly are a piece of ****!

Latest resources

Back