• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The thing is I would bet money that not one single pilot actually called in to ask that question.

RH pulled that bull**** all the time and got away with it. I'm sure it's only gotten worse but we're so conditioned we fall hook line and sinker.

Regarding El Ratons suggestion the union pilots resign red label, I heard an intetesting rumor a few months ago RH had been laugh bragging he was denying their requests to move back to the 300. I thought to myself he's an idiot to be admitting that but figured the monkeys listening (and likely he himself) didn't understand the ramifications of admitting the PR win it was for the company to have these guys stay on RL since union bungled this issue by not reacting appropriately. I thought that would be so stupid to deny it, there's no way it's accurate.

I ran into one of them not too long ago and they told me their request to get out of Red Label had been in for over a year with several re-requests and denied every time.

I guess some rumors are true. I hope the arbritrator gets to hear it.

That said, these people get no pass from me. It was a ****head move no matter how you slice it.

Latest resources

Back