• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened to the Cirrus post?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There was a 27 hour "twilight zone" marathon this weekend, maybe that had something to do with it?

TDTURBO said:
Since I never recieved an answer from a moderator I guess I will repost it, maybe there is something wrong with the software dropping threads, donno????????

Since when do they owe you an explanation for the way they operate this board? If you don't like the way things are here, you are more than free to move on.

Besides, your posts are a joke 90% of the time. To use your own words.

Yank McCobb said:
Since when do they owe you an explanation for the way they operate this board? If you don't like the way things are here, you are more than free to move on.

It is clear you need to get laid more often instead of yanking, "Your Cobb". (To use your own screen name)

Try to chill once in awhile instead of just being a d1ck!

Last edited:
siucavflight said:
Still stand by original statement. Guy was a poor pilot with poor decision making skills, believed that exceding Vne by 4 kts meant that he should have pulled the chute.
I think I've landed in the "Right decision, wrong reason" camp. Exceeding Vne by 4 kts? Probably not a BFD. But who's to say he wasn't going to have another seizure and firmly plant it nose first? Given that and his questionable mental state right after regaining consciousness, I'm not going to criticize.

gfvalvo said:
I think I've landed in the "Right decision, wrong reason" camp. Exceeding Vne by 4 kts? Probably not a BFD. But who's to say he wasn't going to have another seizure and firmly plant it nose first? Given that and his questionable mental state right after regaining consciousness, I'm not going to criticize.

If the pilot would have listed the possability of another seizure as the reason for pulling the chute I wouldnt be bagging on him. He listed the reason for pulling the chute as he was 4 kts past Vne.

Well..it's a censorship issue. Sorta like PFT for the lay person....

Yank McCobb said:

siucavflight said:
If the pilot would have listed the possability of another seizure as the reason for pulling the chute I wouldnt be bagging on him. He listed the reason for pulling the chute as he was 4 kts past Vne.
Are you allowed to pull that chute going that fast in a Cirrus?

Latest resources

Back