• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened at Cappy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
except for the billion a year they were losing here. According to you that was ABX's fault.

Not at all what I said. We will try again, last week I repeat last week I said with your new management Cappy would soon feel the pain also. You dragged DHL into this. So on that note any news at Cappy?

Poor Joe. If it aint one thing its another aint it bud? I know you read this board. 7.75 7.75 7.75.

""Marty, find out where the police are going to be taking him. Send over a bottle of bubbly with a bucket of ice and a card. Have it say, "Tough break, get drunk on me. Use the bucket to ice down your marbles, Yours, Z.""

Some folks simply need someone, anyone, to blame. They have no idea or concept of the history involved or the bigger picture. JH is a very unloveable character with, in many folks eyes, questionable morals and ethics. To them, he is as good as any candidate for the cross. No matter what you may say or proof you may present he will be the devil incarnate to them.

Some folks simply need someone, anyone, to blame. They have no idea or concept of the history involved or the bigger picture. JH is a very unloveable character with, in many folks eyes, questionable morals and ethics. To them, he is as good as any candidate for the cross. No matter what you may say or proof you may present he will be the devil incarnate to them.

Another lesson from Eric, thank you.

Another lesson from Eric, thank you.

You're quite welcome.

If I though perhaps you might really be paying attention and learning I might be pleased. As it is...

Personally, I'm very tired of the "It's all JH's fault" rant. No matter what JH might have done, did do, or didn't do we would all be pretty much in the same position. DPWN/DHL still would've trashed the business, and the economy still would be in the tank.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back