• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened at Cappy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually watching you heat up lightens me up alot. Knowing you cannot wait to teach everyone with your great wisdom is quite entertaining

I make no claim to "great wisdom". I have my opinion, you have yours. You have presented yours, I felt entitled to present mine. I am happy you find me entertaining. I find you tiresome.

Blame who you want, Eric, Hete and his "boys" are holding severance hostage, and for what? That money means a lot to most of us, regardless of what we all want it for.

I blame Hete for that. I blame Hete, et al, for my first two furloughs. I blame him for running a company that despises it's employees. It doesn't have to be that way. Period. Remember this: Hete will walk away from this with MILLIONS. I repeat MILLIONS...the way things are going every pilot working for ATSG will be on the street.

I am done flying. Severance for me means I can make the move to owning and running my own business. The money has come from DHL and should be paid to us who are paying for their folly.

Ahh, now we are down to the nitty gritty. While I believe I understand why and what JH is doing with the severence & retention money provided by DHL I find his position reprehensible, hence my characterization of him as unloveable, lacking morals and ethics.

As to the company that despises it's employees, that has always been the case. If you've been around for a while you knew that. And no, it doesn't and didn't have to be that way, but it is the corporate culture.

I make no claim to "great wisdom". I have my opinion, you have yours. You have presented yours, I felt entitled to present mine. I am happy you find me entertaining. I find you tiresome.

Actually Eric, I think you live for it. You cannot wait to jump on here to correct someone you are just that good!

Ok it is not due to your fantastic management, you will most likely be ordering a whole fleet of new B747-400s in a week or so. Go buy a couple new cars maybe a bigger house you can't lose. These guys are real airline guru's

Apparently you are a little behind the curve...

Boeing said:
There will be no more 747-400's. UPS got the last one.

Sorry.

We are offering the 747-800F now. Bring money and be ready to wait for a long, long time. In fact, the Saudi's will be out of oil before you get a spot on the production line.

Too bad that A-380 Freighter didn't work out for you, huh?

Respectfully,

Boeing Commercial Aircraft

hehehehe...

Okay, I'm trying to make a joke. Laugh dammit!

In my own outfit I've gone from top half of the seniority list and thinking about upgrade to knowing that if there's another furlough I'll be out the door. Lot of friends getting screwed both pax and freight. I have one furlough behind me and have escaped three outfits that not more than a year later vanished-none of them were even remotely where one would want to spend a career but still a near thing.

It's not good out there. Anyfrackingwhere...

I wish you all the best of luck...

Last edited:
Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another thread hijacked by the whiners at ABX. The only people on this whole web site that have been f%$ked by management. Get over it and look for another job!!!!!!!!!!

You, sir win the biggest brain award...

maybe a little slide, but just trying to warn the Cappy and ATI people who is driving their bus now.

Latest resources

Back