• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What happened at Cappy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's funny, listening to you Cappy guys sounds just like us ABX guys just a year ago...new run...companies been working on...depends on...we're supposed to...

I'd be polishing your resume off, not that there are any jobs out there, school maybe? You are being steered by all the wrong people.

It's funny, listening to you Cappy guys sounds just like us ABX guys just a year ago...new run...companies been working on...depends on...we're supposed to...

I'd be polishing your resume off, not that there are any jobs out there, school maybe? You are being steered by all the wrong people.

except that bax is still profitable. probably not this year because of the economy. Its easy to expect changes when the company your hauling freight for becomes unprofitable.

If Bax folds than we are out of jobs bottom line. doesnt matter who is leading us.

I heard it was a new outfit called Acme, seriously. They are hiring, they ask you to buy "shares" in the new venture that will be reimbursed at 200% when they go public. Captains make $35k, fo's are PFT and you have to pay them $100/ hour to "build time". They supply you with suitcases that say "ACME" on the side. They are skirting the duty times by making you change your name every 12 hours, that way no pilot ever works more than 12 hours. No pay during training, no per diem, share hotel rooms. Straight from mgmt, this is the only way they can make money.

Send your resumes to:

Kiss Me First Next Time
Attn: Pilot Lobotomy Department
Suite BR549
PO Box FU1224
700 Colostomy Way
Wilmington, OH 43222

I heard that they didn't get some BAX Global contracts renewed and the guys that were in class were laid off. How bad is it going to be?

Yeah, the new class has been furloughed. Very unfortunate for those pilots. Lots of ex ATA pilots in that class. I believe they were all FO's, no FE's. Nobody knows when or if they will be called back. Like someone else said, it is true that there is a reduction on Monday nights flying, mainly because the loads are very light on Mondays to begin with.
I heard that Cappy and Bax had a discrepancy in renewing the contract for whatever reasons, and that whatever problem it was, should be worked out and the contract should be renewed tomorrow (1-30). This industry is down, but there is still freight that has to be flown. Hopefully there is enough business to go around so all of us can get a paycheck until times get better!

except that bax is still profitable. probably not this year because of the economy. Its easy to expect changes when the company your hauling freight for becomes unprofitable.

If Bax folds than we are out of jobs bottom line. doesnt matter who is leading us.

DHL is still profitable they make more money than anyone in the world in shipping! You just got a taste of your new management, good luck!

I heard it was a new outfit called Acme, seriously. They are hiring, they ask you to buy "shares" in the new venture that will be reimbursed at 200% when they go public. Captains make $35k, fo's are PFT and you have to pay them $100/ hour to "build time". They supply you with suitcases that say "ACME" on the side. They are skirting the duty times by making you change your name every 12 hours, that way no pilot ever works more than 12 hours. No pay during training, no per diem, share hotel rooms. Straight from mgmt, this is the only way they can make money.

Send your resumes to:

Kiss Me First Next Time
Attn: Pilot Lobotomy Department
Suite BR549
PO Box FU1224
700 Colostomy Way
Wilmington, OH 43222

Hey...Hooterville's zip is 45177. Are you trying to bogart those jobs? :laugh:

p.s. a friend of a cousin to my sisters ex-boyfriend's step fathers former boss said they get a jet pack and roller skates in lieu of a hotel van to get to the airport.

Last edited:
DHL is still profitable they make more money than anyone in the world in shipping! You just got a taste of your new management, good luck!

yes management is causing our recession. JH is single handedly causing bax's loads to be down. Im even sure the 75,000 layoffs and the auto industry is linked to JH and our managment.

yes management is causing our recession. JH is single handedly causing bax's loads to be down. Im even sure the 75,000 layoffs and the auto industry is linked to JH and our managment.

Ok it is not due to your fantastic management, you will most likely be ordering a whole fleet of new B747-400s in a week or so. Go buy a couple new cars maybe a bigger house you can't lose. These guys are real airline guru's

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back