What does your wife/girlfriend do?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Orininally posted by 350Driver.

Which girlfriend.? One of them works in a jewlery store, another is a DAL flight attendant (gotta be DAL since I am a former Delta), one is still in college (don't see her too much though), another is a legal secretary, another is doing nothing with herself since her dad has mega bucks (dad buys her horses to play with and "supposebly" train and sell), another works at Kaufman's part time, another is a marketing director for a charter department.

Have you ever seen the TV Movie Frequent Flyer? You must look like Jack Wagner.

My recent ex (but g/f for several years, so I guess it'll count) is a 767 FO at AMR. Trying to arrange schedules when we both are junior in our seat was a pain the arse, but it worked out most of the time. For some reason, she always had more days off than I..

She's got a great job, except it's not going to last much longer. Great girl, though...

(with her, that'll make it official... EVERY person that I know that went to a major that isn't SWA or FedEx is on the street. Unbelievable... :eek: )

patriot

My girlfriend is a Chiropractor which is quite fortuitous after 14 years of flying the Viper, the last 3 1/2 of which included a significant amount of time looking over my shoulder while pulling 6-9 g’s and telling some punk to “Pull Hard Now” after his turn circle entry. My neck is still f****d up, but it feels better than it has for years! Every retired fighter pilot should have one of his girlfriends be a Chiropractor.

Gumby

We will have been married 25 years on May 27th. We have had our ups and downs but overall it has been a good ride. Marriage is great with the right person.

Congratulations, Turbo. And my condolences to your wife. :p

Yes, there good women out there that don't mind being the mistress in the marriage between man and airplane.....! No really, I had to learn to embrace it, and that's how I ended up in aviation myself.

....Support for your significant other should be number 1, no matter what they do. Besides, a man in a pilot uniform is sexy--how could a girl not love it?

Hey FlyChicaga, thanks for the best wishes!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back