Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you say when people ask who you work for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oooh

Say you fly for a Jahova's witness and then ask them if they'd like to join.

CAUTION

Could lead to a conversation with an actual JW.

I ran into a JW, and I sh!t you not, at the bar. Was the most interesting night of getting drunk in my entire life.

I just tell people that I'm the guy who drives the blue truck that sucks the sh*t out of the lavatories in those big airliners. That usually cuts the conversation short or that the very least, they won't shake your hand. Most people think you are lying or are a blowhard if you tell them what you really do for a living anyway.

Tell them you milk turkeys for a living. Its the only job where you can open the door in the morning to 10 thousand smiling faces.

Last edited:
If I'm at the FBO, I'll just say that I fly for the company who owns that plane out there. If I'm at the hotel bar, I just say that I'm I'm town for the EPA conference. I'm a supervisor for trash pickup in Birmingham, Alabama. When they start to laugh, I say, "Don't laugh! You'd be suprised at what people throw away. I've got all kinds of stuff at my house!"

That line actually got me laid by a G-IV F/A in ABQ!

Then I just sit there listening to all the pther pilots making themselves look like jerks playing "There I Was" one after another.

Say GOD, then ask if they want a job cause he is hiring. Most people feel they are overqualified and don't want to hear any more. However, be prepared in case they do.

I'm a supervisor for trash pickup in Birmingham, Alabama. When they start to laugh, I say, "Don't laugh! You'd be suprised at what people throw away. I've got all kinds of stuff at my house!"

That line actually got me laid by a G-IV F/A in ABQ!

What was his name?

(sorry, I just couldn't help myself)

Latest resources

Back