Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you say when people ask who you work for?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"I work in aviation safety."

You can be in full pilot (or mechanic) drag, and the only follow up question might be, "do you fly?"

The conversation stops with "Occasionally, but it's more paperwork than anything."

Anyone can relate to paperwork, thus you can continue the conversation with relatives about shuffling papers with the occasional flying to exotic locales stuff; or kill it cold with talkative seatmates with the :rolleyes: piles that you have to do every flipping day.

Last edited:
which is followed up by, "if i tell you, they will no longer be private."
I like that one. The reason I brought it up is because my next door neighbor asked me yesterday morning what type of flying I am now doing, I told her I fly privately now she asked me for who, and I responded that I really can not say. She gave me a weird look, and almost seemed kind of put off by the remark.

I like that one. The reason I brought it up is because my next door neighbor asked me yesterday morning what type of flying I am now doing, I told her I fly privately now she asked me for who, and I responded that I really can not say. She gave me a weird look, and almost seemed kind of put off by the remark.

if it is jack bauer asking, "who do you work for!?!" a different response might be in order.

I tell them I fly for Zombo.

"Who's that?"

"Oh, they make pretty much everything. Go take a look at their site at zombo.com -- it'll explain."

"Oh, thanks!"

:laugh:

Seriously....My grandmother asked me when I was going to get my commercial license..

I wanted to slap that b*****h..

Why, because I don't work for NETJETS, Grandma?
What?

I always say that I fly for Nathan Arizona and that he is in the furniture business. No one ever gets it. Oh well....

Latest resources

Back