• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do you eat on the road?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I bring a bunch of the granola bars to use between meals and usually eat only half of the catering so with this I have started to burn off the weight gain after starting the job.

I just order a pizza each night to fulfill my nutritional requirements (it's true just ask Guitar Guy). Be sure to wash it down with lots of vitamin Beer. I'll diet when i'm dead.

I will attest to that. I think Twotter76 knows the phone numbers to pizza joints that deliver in all 50 states and Canada, too.

I'll be curious to see how you guys like Nutrisystem food. A lot of blogs on the web say it tastes absolutely horrible, thus the weight loss!

Hung

I have actually lost weight since I started at the airlines. Its not because of my crap pay either at my regional airline. I bring crackers, trail mix, fruit, couple cans of slim fast, bags of tuna. I like doing 2 day trips because I can pack for day one, then day two I can eat dinner at home. I refuse to eat fast food or most of that junk at the airport.

I like doing 2 day trips because I can pack for day one, then day two I can eat dinner at home. I refuse to eat fast food or most of that junk at the airport.

Concur. The best thing that's happened to me professionally is being able to hold day trips. There are several reasons for that, but easily avoiding airport food is near the top of the list.

At Mesa, we are taught to stun a pidgeon with our flight cases and cook it on our travel iron.

(blatantly stolen from Scott Adams)

Latest resources

Back