• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What do we REALLY make???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I made 52K as a 2nd year SkyWest FO. more than I thought I'd make when I got hired. I did pick up trips, sit reserve some days for pay.

can't wait for embdrvr to flame in here with his SkyWest hate speech!

Not bad for second year FO pay, still feel we are way underpaid for what we do. In all seriousness we should be making at least double maybe even tripple what you got. Hopefully that day will be coming.

can't wait for embdrvr to flame in here with his SkyWest hate speech!

I get a kick out of the newbee punks like you that count your per diem as pay.

You have the worst vacation accrual in the industry and a lousy 401K match.
Your counterparts at other airlines get 3 to 5 times the match that you get especially when you factor in the B fund. How many days of vacation does your accrual from this year divided by 4.3 amount to? Less than 2 weeks?
As a young punk you don't understand the importance of retirement contributions. You don't comprehend how much more valuable nontaxed income is.

Hate speech? No. It's a reality check for a koolaid swilling anti-union propagandist.

And I will be laughing my a$$ off if you guys vote down the union and then ASA forces an integration. I'll laugh even harder if they get DOH and you end up as an FO for 5-7 years.

Then we'll be anxious to hear your perspective.

But for now we'll let you keep those kneepads on.

Wait start this over, are you counting per-diem as income??? If so then this whole thread is useless.

I get a kick out of the newbee punks like you that count your per diem as pay.

You have the worst vacation accrual in the industry and a lousy 401K match.
Your counterparts at other airlines get 3 to 5 times the match that you get especially when you factor in the B fund. How many days of vacation does your accrual from this year divided by 4.3 amount to? Less than 2 weeks?
As a young punk you don't understand the importance of retirement contributions. You don't comprehend how much more valuable nontaxed income is.

Hate speech? No. It's a reality check for a koolaid swilling anti-union propagandist.

And I will be laughing my a$$ off if you guys vote down the union and then ASA forces an integration. I'll laugh even harder if they get DOH and you end up as an FO for 5-7 years.

Then we'll be anxious to hear your perspective.

But for now we'll let you keep those kneepads on.

God I hope they DOH! You anit-union, non-voting(700 of ya) slackers are going to get what you deserve

Congrats, that is good pay, is better than a school teacher with a college degree makes after teaching in North Carolina for 10 years.

Latest resources

Back