What do Netjets guys do on long flights

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twiddle

Read a topic recently about what's not allowed in the cockpit (news papers, sudoku etc.) so that's been beaten to death.

I've only flown 121 before with a locked cockpit door, so I'm curious to know what you do on a 4-7hr flight? Doesn't it get boring? How do you stay awake, get the circulation going. This is open to anyone, I titled it netjets because they're the only one I interviewed with.
Thanks

See if any dirty words are actual fixes in the FMS.......bring up airports on the mfd and see if you can guess what they are......count the number of oil rigs in the Gulf you can see at night.....

I don't work for NetJets, but on my long charter flights, we generally pick our noses, see whose farts smell the worst, play with the O2 masks, and see who can go longer without having to take a piss in the lav.

I've heard of a guy who figured out how to use the HF to listen in and occasionally screw with truckers. I need to figure that one out. :nuts:

I've heard of a guy who figured out how to use the HF to listen in and occasionally screw with truckers. I need to figure that one out. :nuts:

Just turn it on, find the CB bands and listen. Listening to truckers can be good fun, no need to mess with them. You can also listen to HAM bands and catch some good conversations. If you have your license HAM operators usually love to talk to aircraft.

Just turn it on, find the CB bands and listen. Listening to truckers can be good fun, no need to mess with them. You can also listen to HAM bands and catch some good conversations. If you have your license HAM operators usually love to talk to aircraft.

Why would we need a HAM license since its through the HF radio?

Well first we talk about Politics, then Religion then, History, then Geography, then Science, then we get to the topic that usually generates the most scintillating conversation........Brittany!

Latest resources

Back