• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

what do I do with my dog??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Keep the dog and never get a girlfriend!!! It will save you money!

1. Get Married. After a year of Regional Pilot life the wife will leave you and take the dog with her.

~or~

2. Would your dog ditch you for a job as a regional airline pilot? Take advice from the dog, sounds like a smart puppy.

Last edited:
I struck a deal with a kennel/boarder for a reduced rate depedning on how many nights a month he stays but never to exceed 17 a night. Most places will help you out.

Thanks for all the input. Yeah its idiotic to have a dog and be a pilot, however, my getting the dogs is a result of a failed relationship and now it is limiting my career options. I would love flying checks or corporate, but you dont come by those jobs everyday. In the meantime I feel regionals are my only option to get out of flight instructing.

suswims said:
Thanks for all the input. Yeah its idiotic to have a dog and be a pilot, however, my getting the dogs is a result of a failed relationship and now it is limiting my career options. I would love flying checks or corporate, but you dont come by those jobs everyday. In the meantime I feel regionals are my only option to get out of flight instructing.

Then find a good home for the dogs. They will be just as loyal to thier new owners as they are to you....

I'll trade you my gf for your dog.......

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back