What can Southwest do for me???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Realyman

Everyone seems to say that SWA will save you from something& is the best place around. What do they have to offer me??? Besides, they hire gay pilots.

BTW, I thought about FedEx & JetBlue. No way Jose.

If you're approaching your career strictly from the vantage of "what can a company do for me" then you need to find a new line of work.

You go girlfriend. Tell'em how you feel. We're all behind you 100%.

Wait a minute...

You say SWA hires gay pilots and you want them to do something for you. What is it you want these gay pilots to do for you??

On second thought, I don't want to know.

Awesome reply!! I was waiting for that. I am just upset it took 3 replies to get it.

Ok, Ok...I know what I can do for them. Great customer service, pass all checkrides, have a great time on overnights/trips, etc...!!!!!

Now, on the flip side, what can they offer me? Stability? (yeah , like UAL 7 years ago), not high pay that is for sure, oh and I get to be away from home a lot more than I am at ASA. Hmmm.. is it really worth it, or does it just sound good?

I can't wait till my interview. I am going to turn the tables & have some fun while I am at it...

L8r folks, and please, stay out of the trees....

-Whats your name girl, whats your sign. Man you must be out your mind, Dre. ahahaha beer goggles blind, i'm just trying to unwind.
I'm gonna make you dance, get your chance, yeah boy shake that a$$, whoops I mean girl, girl girl girl, you know your my world....now LOSE IT!!!! hahahahaha

I can't wait till my interview. I am going to turn the tables & have some fun while I am at it...

Have a blast. But I wouldn't count on being able to turn the tables. These interviewers have been around for too long and have seen too much to be shocked by a guy going in there with something to prove. You wouldn't be the first cocky applicant they've dealt with. I'm sure you'll be the type of applicant that the interviewers will laugh at for years to come. :D

approx $50.00 hour first year,
$84.00 second year ...etc...
9 months with company and I have a line for DEC with 18 days off including getting home Christmas Day. Had Thanksgiving off too!

30 plus years without layoffs, thats about as stable as it gets!

I think you should stay away from this place it sucks!!

I wish more people had the attitude and would interview like Realyman.:rolleyes: Then I would be more assured of getting a job at SWA when its my turn to apply!!:D

SWA offers everything luv2fly said. I was an FA there for 5 yrs. It was agood place to work with outstanding people.

And NO, I was not one who was "light in the loafers." Married with two boys!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back