What can Southwest do for me???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Realyman,

I don't think SWA can do anything for you. Partly because your information has been inaccurate, but mostly because you don't seem to want or need to work here.

Your interview antics, if I believed you, serve what purpose exactly? All you would be doing is taking interivew time away from someone qualified.

Do you really believe anything you can say is going to do anything except make you look like just a jackass?

If you don't want to work at SW, then don't darken our doorstep with your application. Enjoy your RJ or turboprop, or whatever you're flying. We had lifers at my old commuter. Most were just bitter they hadn't gotten hired anywhere else.
I am curious though, what exactly do you think our recruiters are going to do? Get in a shouting match with you? They'll be cordial to you despite your planned attack; thank you for coming in; then laugh their tails off after you leave.

In the end, you'll fly your RJ or whatever and we'll still be hiring great guys and gals. You'll be able to tell your tale in the crew lounge over and over and the only thing that will happen is you'll get older and more bitter and you'll see all those other pilots move onward to other carriers.

Joe Peeoznotz said:
Ask not what Southwest can do for you, but what can you do for Southwest.

GCK
What do they make you memorize that in indoc?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back