• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What can Southwest do for me???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soon, SWA will be the highest paying 100-135 seat gig out there. US and UA showed how they can tank a perfectly good company. NW just gave back a ton of cash as did DL. Yeah, WN seems like a real low-ball place to be.......

NW pilots did not give back much. If you factor in their 8% raise they got in 2002 to extend their contract. 122 - 137 seat operator you should have typed.

HalinTexas said:
Cheesemo,

Since you said you do interviews. Question. I'm at ATA, if this codeshare thing goes through, will SWA hire any ATA pilots? I would think they would be afraid of leaving ATA, their codeshare, short on crews, hurting the revenue stream. Might be some other issues in there as well.

App. in 11/20. Third time around.

Hate to see what's happening with us. I've had a blast here, but I guess it's time to go.
I was an ATA pilot and SWA hired me. While in training, I met another former ATA pilot who was in the preceding class. I also had the pleasure of meeting several ATA pilots who were at the training center interviewing at SWA while I was there (CA's and F/O's).

Ask not what Southwest can do for you, but what can you do for Southwest.

GCK

Last edited:
Realyman said:
Everyone seems to say that SWA will save you from something& is the best place around. What do they have to offer me??? Besides, they hire gay pilots.

BTW, I thought about FedEx & JetBlue. No way Jose.
Not going anywhere for a while? Try a snickers!

Please stay away!!!! I plan on applying in the future.

Low pay?? What is it that ASA is paying you? Man, you must be making a fortune.

Realyman said:
Everyone seems to say that SWA will save you from something& is the best place around. What do they have to offer me??? Besides, they hire gay pilots.
BTW, I thought about FedEx & JetBlue. No way Jose.
Nothing, for YOU.:p

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back