Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
four letters:
LBFM

Okay, okay, there's others....Surfing, homebrewing beer, golf, skiing, etc. take up a little time, and it's especially fun getting a rise out of all the thin-skinnies here on flightinfo!

Last edited:
Hugh Jorgan said:
four letters:
LBFM

it's especially fun getting a rise out of all the thin-skinnies here on flightinfo!
For some folks, it's more than a hobby, it's a calling!

Ride

Buy a Harley and don't look back!
Or I guess you good sit around with a bunch of nerds and play Xbox.

homebrewing beer......

I was interested in homebrewing about a year ago, and saw where Hugh had posted something about it.... Well, I took his advice and set up shop. I'm proud to say I can brew some of the best **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** beer I've ever drank.......... better than any import you could buy. Just got into all-grain brewing, so still have some learning to do. Its a fun hobby, the types of brew that can be made are limitless, and you can truly enjoy the fruits of your labor. If you enjoy drinking commercial piss water, don't waste your time. Homebrew is for the true beer lover! :D The only draw back is that you will have to guard your stash from all of your mooching buddies that love your beer!

hoop said:
homebrewing beer......

I was going to PM you bout this but any www links you can recommend on home brewing? I'd love to do it, particularly after a week of pub-hopping in beer-friendly London! That's where it's at, baby.

Catch fish, shoot ducks, play xbox, read, and chase women! Oh yeah and Jim Beam!I'm trying to start an on the side business doing something, so I may start doing construction on the side to build up some capital. I hate to sit at idle.

Latest resources

Back