• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are the RJ rumors at ALG and PDT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, I love this thread! I check it at least three times a day. And the recurrent theme, from beginning to end: My, you Wholly Owned (in capts, of course..I wouldn't want to bruise any egos) guys sure like to whine!!

Give it a rest. It sucks for everybody out there. If Dave wants you to fly jets, you get them...that is of course if the three WO's don't go tits-up first.

No sweat, it didnt bother me having to explain. I find that many out there that are new to the game are somewhat perplexed at the attitude many hold towards Mesa Air Group, so it never hurts to take a look back every now and then.

One thing about history, it has a way of repeating itself.

All we are asking of you Mesa guys is to grow a pair and shoot down this TA...don't you realize what a downward pressure your wage scale and work rules are on the ENTIRE Regional Industry?

"If Dave wants you to fly jets, you get them...that is of course if the three WO's don't go tits-up first."

And we had to gut our contract to near Mesa standards to do it. Tell you something? Additionally, if we do go TU, it will be in no small measure to Mesa. And BTW, our horrible post-concession contract is better than your TA. Tell you something? And one other thing, Piedmont's contract was industry leading. No longer, thanks to the pressure of the contract carrriers. Clear enough?

Not only are you fileting the WO's, you are kicking the SKYW, ACA, Comair, and AirWis pilots in the shorts. Do you really think when
JO comes a`calling at United, there won't be wage pressure at the current Express/Connection carriers? That when ACA and AW take a concession, Comair and ASA will stand tall, and alone, no thanks to you?

I second DakotaHC8's feelings regarding Freedom. As I stated eariler, when I explained this to a friend at MAG he stared at me.
"Well, its different because Freedom isn't union."

SO WHAT?

I guess you Mesa people live on some planet where the glory of
flying a jungle jet and scope feeds your family.

When I started at a WO (or wo, to make Turtle happy) I didn't
understand where the depth of hatred came from...I do now.
Between you and the CO scabs, you are the foot soldiers of management's attempts to turn the U.S. aviation industry into some third world flying service.

Sorry for the rant.

Latest resources

Back