What are the RJ rumors at ALG and PDT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gee Wile:

Guess they better stop then what they are doing then in Dayton at the NCR site and the Dayton Hotel. It might be a old article, but what they said in it has already starting to take form in DAY.

Buckle your seat belt.

Not the point.

You posted an article ten month old filled with language like "plans", "proposing", "expecting", etc. What use was that in denying today's rumors about the potential demise of PSA?
Most of the dates referred to in the article are already in the past. Was it actually funded in May? Did PSA actually sign the lease? Did it start in June on schedule? Was it finished in October?

From your second post it sounds like they have yet to finish the facility and have yet to start training there but are on the way. It would have been better to just say the first time than posting a old article which is so far out of date all it does is torpedo any legitimacy you might have had.

328 DUDE

My last post was reguarding the last teamsters update that was dated feb1st posted in AVL. I was just posting what I read. Piedmont have all groups on board with a token vote by dispatchers on March 11(?).. That's uspposed to pass 100% and that will do it for ll labor groups here. Has PSA ratified everything? Just wondering.

All of ours as well except the Customer Service agents. They just voted down a TA and are in negotiations later this week. Guess we will see.

PDT just announced that EVERY group is now on board. Last vote was today...

we were first so were getting all the jets

NO we were first so there

NO NO NO are groups ratified first so your wrong!!

Wont you guys ever learn it called WHIPSAWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how easily you fall for Dave's bu## sh**!! Whatever our pal. Dave is going to do, it will be so, cutting our own throats will not help.. Again does anyone believe Dave went to the judge without a plan??? Gee your honor we might do this if the mechs agree, but perhaps we will do that if the FA's will do this, but who knows maybe those other pilots will agree to this, so basically we dont have a plan so why dont you approve this. and after hearing this the judge said "why yes, that is a great plan!!!

Deep breaths John............ deep breaths....... come on now breath

in and out ..........in and out............

BTW can you get out your door or are you still snowed in?

Out of curiosity

What kind of concessions? I haven't seen any posts about proposals at ALG. What's the scoop?

Latest resources

Back