Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are the latest air train to SWA classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just think how lucky you are, you just flew with the guy who will someday find Bigfoot! Get his autograph next time you fly with him!

If I only knew! ;)

I also unknowingly sat next to USAir's world renown UFOlogist while non revving a few years ago. Nice enough guy, but, wow.

What's the word on the hat wearing, pipe smoker, seems a little different but nice guy...?

20 years at the bottom of USAir takes its toll, doesn't it? :D

I flew one of his last trips before he left. . . . Kind of wondered how he would be received; I was hoping they would adopt him as some sort of weird mascot. That's what we did. A hat-wearing, pipe-smoking Philly-talking mascot. Every airline should have one, but not more than five. . . . definitely not more than five. :laugh:

Last edited:
What's the word on the hat wearing, pipe smoker, seems a little different but nice guy...?

Classic. Wait until winter; he dons the scarf and a full length Uncle Fester winter coat. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He'd give you the shirt of his back.

Quotable quote after deiicing. We've got both engines running - "Hey Boss. Do you want me to go back and throw open the R2 door and check the tail for ice ?" My mouth drops open, saliva dribbles down my chin and I have a terrible fear that i've missed something vital in winter ops training ..... Apparently it was a US Air thing on the 73 back in the day.

He's is one of the nicest guys ever with a ton of good stories about "back in the day". His house also burnt to the ground shortly after he bought it when he moved to ATL. Got struck by lightening. He been through a lot.

I think PCL will be wearing a SWA sometime next year. He does not have the backbone to quit...

Talk is cheap, Phred. Want to put some money on it?

I think "The Bigfoot Hunter" was a bigger $hit talker and I'm assuming he got through training okay? Anyway, the nut job I think you are referring too has been pretty quiet once he got a dose of facts and reality.

And what exactly is this reality and dose of facts you speak of? Is it written somewhere or just your opinion?

And what exactly is this reality and dose of facts you speak of? Is it written somewhere or just your opinion?

I am guessing he found out there is no Bigfoot

I personally think KP is wrong, and there is Bigfoot . I have seen him. (expect the he was a she and serving drinks on a flight ). :)

Fact and reality G, is that the deal is done, the ink is dry, the ship has sailed, horse has left the barn or whatever other euphamisms you can come up with. You can either accept the facts and the reality like the nut job in question or you can live on Fantasy Island where all your SLI dreams come true. Funny, all the tough talking Trannys' and ALPA officers jumped ship rather than stay on the island too. The only exception has been Big Sis and Slick and of course, Piggy who have managed to put themselves on their own private leper colony.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back