Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are the latest air train to SWA classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking at it, out of the 29 717 captain slots going to SWA FO, 24 volunteered and 5 were sent over involuntary. Those were for the October classes.

One question??? I thought it was like three classes that were going through??

One question??? I thought it was like three classes that were going through??
There are going to be 3 classes in October. 77 pilots were awarded training slots today. 72 pilots will attend an October class. 4 pilots are instructors and will be held back while 1 pilot is currently on leave status. Those 5 pilots all have a TBD training date.

The Captains that took training slots or were assigned training ranged from #2477 to #6488 on the ISL. The First Officers that took training slots ranged from #4324 to #7204 on the ISL. 439 Captains and 98 First Officers bypassed a chance to attend one of the three October classes.

As an overall view, the CAs went were all over the place with a few junior assigned and the FOs went senior (on the OAT list).

As an aside, one of the FOs coming over is...how do you say it...one of our special ones. I was shocked he bid to come over. He has been very outspoken against SWA. It should be interesting...

Phred

As an overall view, the CAs went were all over the place with a few junior assigned and the FOs went senior (on the OAT list).

As an aside, one of the FOs coming over is...how do you say it...one of our special ones. I was shocked he bid to come over. He has been very outspoken against SWA. It should be interesting...

Phred

So PCL isn't gonna quit?

PCL is a limp noodle compared to this dude...

I think PCL will be wearing a SWA sometime next year. He does not have the backbone to quit...

Phred

Phred

I think "The Bigfoot Hunter" was a bigger $hit talker and I'm assuming he got through training okay? Anyway, the nut job I think you are referring too has been pretty quiet once he got a dose of facts and reality.

I think "The Bigfoot Hunter" was a bigger $hit talker and I'm assuming he got through training okay?

The "Bigfoot Hunter" got through and seems to be getting along fine.

I flew with him a month or so ago, and enjoyed the trip. I didn't know about the BF thing at the time.

The "Bigfoot Hunter" got through and seems to be getting along fine.

I flew with him a month or so ago, and enjoyed the trip. I didn't know about the BF thing at the time.

Just think how lucky you are, you just flew with the guy who will someday find Bigfoot! Get his autograph next time you fly with him!

Latest resources

Back