Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

What are the best Pranks/Jokes played on fellow Crew/Coworkers?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that is funny.. and creative. Much better than my telling students to turn on the windshield wipers on a 172.

Almerick07 said:
When I would start introducing navigation instruments I tell them the ADF is the rainbow detector...

Hey, I know what an ADF is! That's the radio that lets you listen to Rush, right?

This one may be illegal, but it was funny as hell....to us. We use to fly a 2 ship shuttle with each aircraft flying the opposite directions on the runs. One day the captain I was flying with requested a descent to 5000....for the other aircraft. They where still 300 miles or more from landing.

So to get even they decided to trash our crew car. They removed one tire, hid the lug nuts and disconnected the distributer cap from the plugs. It took maybe 5 minutes for us to get it all back together. But, on our next leg we told them we couldn't figure out where each wire was suppose to go on the distributer cap and we had to get a ride from a line guy. We had redisconnected them.

Later that night they told us "They managed to get it working." They where truely scared that they had ruined the crew car.

C-150ETOPS said:
Inflight one evening on my birthday 7+ years ago, I got suckered into checking a noisy door seal on a full B757.

Just as I get in back and stare at the silent door between First and Coach, 190 people start singing "Happy Birthday", followed by about 20 pillows tossed my way.:beer:

That's cool.

Heard from a buddy of mine on the 170 that a FA annoyed him before the flight to ORD. So to get her back, at cruise, he said the we reached our cruising altitude, going to turn off the seat belt sign.....and on this flight ladies and gentlemen, we are going to play bingo, if everyone looks in their seat back pocket, you will find a bingo card and if you do not have one, please ring your FA call button and they will bring one to you.

Bing!
Bing!
Bing!
Bing!
Bing!.......................

She was not happy at all however the other FA got a kick out of that!

Latest resources

Back