• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

West pilots to be "strikebreakers."

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I learned years ago to ignore spelling errors on message boards but since you're the genius who saw fit to bring it up you might want to check if you're qualified for a GED. "grammer", as you put it, is spelled GRAMMAR.

Zing!!

By the way. Lots of uncovered trips. Really short on pilots on the East. Pilots are not picking up time because of the furloughs. Almost every day no pilots on reserve. Just checked CATCREW and its pretty ugly.

M

Really? And how would you know this? Right here you wrote that you don't work for US Airways. And why would you care?

Pretty sure I am not an east pilot.

Is this really the best grammer you have. You sure you got your GED

OK...let me re-write it for you.

"Hey, and speaking of judge and jury....how about the Nic award and binding arbitration? Oh, wait...YOU didn't think that was fair so YOU think that it is OK to disregard *(I'm referring to the Nic award). Are you sure you're not an East pilot?"

There you go. Does that help you? When you can't fight logic, you fight "grammar", right boy genius?

No, I don't have my GED...but I do have a Master's Degree. Were you going somewhere with that?

It is really strange...

I don't know if I have ever heard a muslim that will condemn terrorism.

go ahead....let ALL the ignorance out...

Turtle has your head been in the shell a little too long?
From what I've heard the Muslim Religion is pretty peaceful, I think the word you are looking for is middle eastern extremists. I'm not a "push start" or a "pull start" (sorry I couldn't resist an equally dumb remark ;)) but your generalization needs a little more rethinking......
Now what was this thread about again?

I will scab USAPA no questions asked. And when I do I will make sure my name is on all the lists because I want it there.

Hey Denny,
I'll put you on my list.....Just give me (and everyone else on this board) your name and I'll be sure to add you right away.

go ahead....let ALL the ignorance out...

Originally Posted by eaglesview
Never been with AAA. As far as mu attitude towards AWA pilots how about just one them (or you) coming forward and saying this talk of scabbing is absurd, that would be refreshing. Unfortunately I don't see it happening and you think this should instill me to improve my "attitude" towards them??

Read the title of the thread!! Give me a break.

It is really strange...

I don't know if I have ever heard a muslim that will condemn terrorism.

Pay attention to the context.. perhaps the sarcasm was too subtle.:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back